Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Exactly...I too want the same to happen.. Pallavi knows that it happened accidentally... if she goes to wash it off and then leaves QUIETLY.. it will have more of an impact than a slinging match of insults...

Originally posted by: inlieu

I wonder if Pallavi has played holi since becoming a widow. I want her to go all quiet because she's shocked about the color and then silently take Amruta home. This should make Raghav concerned because he's not used to her being like that.

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Ek air baat jo achchi lagi was... khana bhi order kar deti hai through APP... kitchen mein kholne ka siyapa nahi... I mean knowing Cooking is brilliant but jab priority RAGHAV Rao ho to kitchen SHOULD take a back seatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

raghu ne kaha roka hai use roj jaye waise toh roj rr mansion me hi hoti pura ghar ghoom li.. sirf sone k time deshmukh house jata hai saree ka dukanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

True. I'm curious to see if she would havec played holi had her parents-in-law returned.

I do want her to leave there quietly - one, because he hasn't called her back or messaged her, except to complain about her sister, and two because she's a bit self-conscious and doesn't want to interfere in his life. She will know that it was meant for Amruta so I don't see her getting angry. But this scene has all sorts of possibilities. Can I just say, I love the camera angles and how they use all parts of the house really well.

I just realized today that his bathroom has a see-through glass that you can see from the bedroom! Tons of potential for these two to romance. πŸ˜†

I was about to make an entire post on thisπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. what if after mirchi holi HE DRAGS her to his posh en suite and tries to wash it off and does some SLOW FOONK..applies moisturiser....bloddy hell yeh logon ne tabaah 😑😑kar diya mera routine... πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ ho gayi padai meri aise to.
ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Last time she just peeked in through the doors but this time she went in. Harish really is useless, but it worked out well for us fans. Farhad would have been jumping up and down for joy seeing her look after his Anna.

miss farhad so much.... but then IMAGINE when Farhad is back and is looking for something...PALLAVI finds it and says.. ye to us cupboard mein rakha hai....and then gets it for him... Farhad later asks ANNA... kya mere peeche Pallavi yaha shift ho gayi thi...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Saali sahiba at jeeju's house will be on Wednesday shayad because the night before dhuleti (color holi) Holika dahan is done

Anna pooja paath wala aadmi hai may go to do pooja there Pallu bhi hogi

We take rounds around the holika

RaghVi ke 7 phere karwa dena

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chullbulli

I was about to make an entire post on thisπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. what if after mirchi holi HE DRAGS her to his posh en suite and tries to wash it off and does some SLOW FOONK..applies moisturiser....bloddy hell yeh logon ne tabaah 😑😑kar diya mera routine... πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ ho gayi padai meri aise to.

🀣🀣 hme jitna bhi milega kum hi lgta hai
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kitchen mein bhi toh le ja sakte thay par nahi tumhe toh har cheez filmi chahiye.

Ek toh Maine tumhaari help ki aur

Help meri poori Saree geeli kar di

Opens a side almirah

Ye lo.poora stock hai chahiye pehen lo

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Kitchen mein bhi toh le ja sakte thay par nahi tumhe toh har cheez filmi chahiye.

Ek toh Maine tumhaari help ki aur

Help meri poori Saree geeli kar di

Opens a side almirah

Ye lo.poora stock hai chahiye pehen lo

🀣

Well technically he has a stock now. Like the amount he purchases. Itna k apna khud ka dukan khol skta hai πŸ˜†

Mihika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

☺️☺️☺️I was thinking ki shower hi khol ke dono sath me khade ho jaye

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

jabardast idea hai mihu...πŸ€ͺmirchi lagegi to woh pahle to confusion mein usko khan jaoon sochega..phir pallu use daategi,,,,phir en suite lekar jayega ...basin ka tap nahin chal raha hoga...to shower ke neeche khada kar dega...phir shing ping shing ping❀️

Originally posted by: Mihika

☺️☺️☺️I was thinking ki shower hi khol ke dono sath me khade ho jaye

Edited by chullbulli - 3 years ago