Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This was the first time she went to his bedroom and she was feeling awkward there once he woke up. Chalo, progress.

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

This was the first time she went to his bedroom and she was feeling awkward there once he woke up. Chalo, progress.

raghu ne kaha roka hai use roj jaye waise toh roj rr mansion me hi hoti pura ghar ghoom li.. sirf sone k time deshmukh house jata hai saree ka dukan😆😆😆
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

raghu ne kaha roka hai use roj jaye waise toh roj rr mansion me hi hoti pura ghar ghoom li.. sirf sone k time deshmukh house jata hai saree ka dukan😆😆😆

Last time she just peeked in through the doors but this time she went in. Harish really is useless, but it worked out well for us fans. Farhad would have been jumping up and down for joy seeing her look after his Anna.

Mihika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Last time she just peeked in through the doors but this time she went in. Harish really is useless, but it worked out well for us fans. Farhad would have been jumping up and down for joy seeing her look after his Anna.

Pallavi to ghar ki hai vo kahi ghuse chalega....lekin ye Harish idiot hai....ghar me kon infiltrate kiya uska khabar hi ni isko

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvdesitelly

Naughty🤣🤣🤣.

Koi Rao sahab ko bataye ki jald hi inki shaadi hone wali hai....inki biwi see through bathroom ke seshey me isiko patak degi🤣

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Koi Rao sahab ko bataye ki jald hi inki shaadi hone wali hai....inki biwi see through bathroom ke seshey me isiko patak degi🤣

It is such an obvious bachelor pad, that it's not funny.

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Will she get back at him, apply also red powder on him and then... twist.. She recognizes him as.. Mr Ramaswamy 😆 that will get them back on track to resolving the whole mystery in who poisoned him.

I wish, you wish, we all wish the same😆

Par nae. Samjho ye MU ke ghare mein neeche se hole hai, oper se ati jaye neeche se nikalti jaye. Done and dusted😆

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabia1

I wish, you wish, we all wish the same😆

Par nae. Samjho ye MU ke ghare mein neeche se hole hai, oper se ati jaye neeche se nikalti jaye. Done and dusted😆

Defective ghara ko khaali karke phek dena thik hai😆

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Will she get back at him, apply also red powder on him and then... twist.. She recognizes him as.. Mr Ramaswamy 😆 that will get them back on track to resolving the whole mystery in who poisoned him.

This would be an extraordinary twist 🤣🤣

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True. I'm curious to see if she would havec played holi had her parents-in-law returned.

I do want her to leave there quietly - one, because he hasn't called her back or messaged her, except to complain about her sister, and two because she's a bit self-conscious and doesn't want to interfere in his life. She will know that it was meant for Amruta so I don't see her getting angry. But this scene has all sorts of possibilities. Can I just say, I love the camera angles and how they use all parts of the house really well.

I just realized today that his bathroom has a see-through glass that you can see from the bedroom! Tons of potential for these two to romance. 😆

Yeh koun sa scene mein batao... zara mein ek aur baar dekhti hu...