Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: luvdesitelly

She is a widow. Even he unintentionally applied color to her, hope she doesn't get mad and give tight slap to him. If that happens then this will be his 2nd slap from his Saadi ka Dukaan.

But she doesn't stay like a widow(how the society keeps calling her widow and wants her to live like one yuck) she lives the life as best as she can family celebrate all festivals and events there is no restrictions on her

Don't slap him get back at him color him.

luvdesitelly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I wonder if Pallavi has played holi since becoming a widow. I want her to go all quiet because she's shocked about the color and then silently take Amruta home. This should make Raghav concerned because he's not used to her being like that.

Yes i like that idea. it will make him wonder what was all that about? how come Saadi ka dukaan ne usko bhasan nahi diya? He might get curious of her different behavior.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

But she doesn't stay like a widow(how the society keeps calling her widow and wants her to live like one yuck) she lives the life as best as she can family celebrate all festivals and events there is no restrictions on her

True. I'm curious to see if she would havec played holi had her parents-in-law returned.

I do want her to leave there quietly - one, because he hasn't called her back or messaged her, except to complain about her sister, and two because she's a bit self-conscious and doesn't want to interfere in his life. She will know that it was meant for Amruta so I don't see her getting angry. But this scene has all sorts of possibilities. Can I just say, I love the camera angles and how they use all parts of the house really well.

I just realized today that his bathroom has a see-through glass that you can see from the bedroom! Tons of potential for these two to romance. 😆

Edited by inlieu - 3 years ago
luvdesitelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

I know she doesn't stay like widow but this is Raghav. She might be playing Holi with Deshmukh family but not sure if she allow any other stranger men to put color on her. Raghav is not stranger to her but still they don't share that closeness where both casually play holi with each other.

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

As per promo updates....on Monday..Amrutha will come to Raghav's house under bhaang's power and then ask Raghav to play Holi. Raghav straight away gives a call to Pallavi and makes her listen what her sister is saying downstairs. He goes down irritated and tells her..."you want to play Holi right? Come we will play." He takes fist full of red colour but as soon as he turns to apply it, Amrutha falls down unconscious and Pallavi arrives. Raghav applies the colour on Pallavi. smiley41

PS: They are showing holi track right on holi festival day. This is a first on ITVsmiley36

ha ha ha.. bs ye mirchi holi hai🤣
luvdesitelly thumbnail

True. I'm curious to see if she would havec played holi had her parents-in-law returned.

I do want her to leave there quietly - one, because he hasn't called her back or messaged her, except to complain about her sister, and two because she's a bit self-conscious and doesn't want to interfere in his life. She will know that it was meant for Amruta so I don't see her getting angry. But this scene has all sorts of possibilities. Can I just say, I love the camera angles and how they use all parts of the house really well.

I just realized today that his bathroom has a see-through glass that you can see from the bedroom! Tons of potential for these two to romance. 😆

Naughty🤣🤣🤣.

Word Count: 1

ImHemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

who will take risk with fire😆

pallu can take.. bichari bchhi kya kya sahegi🤣
ImHemangi thumbnail

I wonder if Pallavi has played holi since becoming a widow. I want her to go all quiet because she's shocked about the color and then silently take Amruta home. This should make Raghav concerned because he's not used to her being like that.

aisa nhi hoga o color nhi mirchi hai.. raghu wants to put on amruta so that uski akal thikane aaye but pallu fs gyi bechari as usual
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvdesitelly

I know she doesn't stay like widow but this is Raghav. She might be playing Holi with Deshmukh family but not sure if she allow any other stranger men to put color on her. Raghav is not stranger to her but still they don't share that closeness where both casually play holi with each other.

I agree totally. They aren't that close yet, all these things are accidental.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

ha ha ha.. bs ye mirchi holi hai🤣

OMG if it is indeed mirchi he's going to feel bad about hurting Pallavi and should pour a bucket of water on her to stop the stinging. 😆