Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Will she get back at him, apply also red powder on him and then... twist.. She recognizes him as.. Mr Ramaswamy 😆 that will get them back on track to resolving the whole mystery in who poisoned him.

She is not that daring yet😆..if this had happened, one mu would have solved🤦😆

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

She is not that daring yet😆..if this had happened, one mu would have solved🤦😆

Yes. Good point. Let it be.. I am enjoying the cat and mouse game.

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Will she get back at him, apply also red powder on him and then... twist.. She recognizes him as.. Mr Ramaswamy 😆 that will get them back on track to resolving the whole mystery in who poisoned him.

🤣🤣🤣
True that’s the only way to remind everyone of the MMS scandal which is long forgotten 😆

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i loved the precap. How didn't even look at amrutha n immediately called Pallavi to the rescue and the way Raghav applied colors on Pallavi. Pallu should take revenge n color him back🤣. and one MU will be solved

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kahi thappad se gaal laal na kar de

She should also apply colour then comes to know Me. Ramaswamy

Raghav is a good man and then she'll realize why is he after her life for his mms scandal

Then they might start working together to solve mms scandal Lion toh hai hi

What is Pallavi covers half her face with Pallu and Raghav realizes pinjre wali aankhon mein sacxhai wali

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agreeing with everyone!

I love holi tracks - but I also love how RR calling Pallu reflects how he subconsciously is aware Pallu is the responsible one/ takes-care-of-everything person in her house

When the car rental misunderstanding was cleared today I was so shocked & happy - hope the other misunderstandings btwn RaghVi are cleared soon, too. I don’t mind if her family misunderstands .. as long as RaghVi are good, I’m fine.

luvdesitelly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

❤️❤️❤️

Word Count: 0

luvdesitelly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She is a widow. Even he unintentionally applied color to her, hope she doesn't get mad and give tight slap to him. If that happens then this will be his 2nd slap from his Saadi ka Dukaan.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: christobelle

i loved the precap. How didn't even look at amrutha n immediately called Pallavi to the rescue and the way Raghav applied colors on Pallavi. Pallu should take revenge n color him back🤣. and one MU will be solved

This goes to show that he'd never agree to marrying chipku ladki.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luvdesitelly

She is a widow. Even he unintentionally applied color to her, hope she doesn't get mad and give tight slap to him. If that happens then this will be his 2nd slap from his Saadi ka Dukaan.

I wonder if Pallavi has played holi since becoming a widow. I want her to go all quiet because she's shocked about the color and then silently take Amruta home. This should make Raghav concerned because he's not used to her being like that.