Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Isko Mandir ka ghanta banna hai 

Ghanti nai bajni chahiye nahi toh game finish! 

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank god Amrit is not conscious, otherwise it would have made no sense if she easily would have accepted that Randheer was dead. 

Hope Vashma gets back Kabir and crosses the border safely. Uday will surely go back to search her but won't be able to find her. Whether he gets back to Sahanis IDK

Radha hopefully is safe also and she is with Sahanis hopefully

Mahan Aatma Randheer ka IDK, How he ends up in Delhi seriously no idea. He won't loose hope to find Amrit oneday that I am sure

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Thank god Amrit is not conscious, otherwise it would have made no sense if she easily would have accepted that Randheer was dead. 

I'm happy Uday is with his sister and Randheer is with his sister protecting family ❤️

Hope Vashma gets back Kabir and crosses the border safely. Uday will surely go back to search her but won't be able to find her. Whether he gets back to Sahanis IDK

Vashma and Randheer might find Kabir but take time to get back to India, Uday will come to find them but then not see anyone. Radha might go to Varanasi or she might reach Delhi camp and locate the Sahanis.

Radha hopefully is safe also and she is with Sahanis hopefully

Mahan Aatma Randheer ka IDK, How he ends up in Delhi seriously no idea. He won't loose hope to find Amrit oneday that I am sure

Randheer becomes journalist or politician; diplomatic visa. 

Might be returning in hope of seeing Amrit and then gets mini heart attack. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail