SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #15 - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Devi is such a mood killer! Does she have to be inserted in the middle of Shakhi scene? So disappointed with the editing! Like seriously!

Their editor really sucks!!

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Hey bhagwan!!

CVS are on let's ruin shagun character mission

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

the level of happiness I get when I see Shakhi scenes is crazyyyyy🤣

I can't wait to watch the episode.

Why are we the last ones to get episode 😭

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinitie

IT WAS!!! i'm gonna go watch it again with kaise hua playing in the background instead!! wish someone on twitter or insta edits devi out!!

i too wish same they didnt put acp but gave devi oh god as some kind of premonition !! here sakhi are spending nights sleeping happily and there shes sulking
prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She thanks him for the jacket when they wake up. They are a little awkward but it's super cute! Shaurya says they are making progress because they didn't fight all night. They laugh together again and this whole thing is LITERALLY HUBBY WIFE FEELS OMFG!!

Shaurya in full gentleman mode goes to open the door for Anokhi when they reach college in the morning. They have another really cute conversation and she gets confused whether to call him PS here or sir. ACP already sent her luggage. He offers her his cabin to refreshen up. He is going to arrange a hostel for her and there are no rooms and finds out that Kitty and Bebo have a room in the hostel and find out management assigned it to them.

Awwwwwwww he’s such a cute puppyy 😍😍😍😍

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

OMGGGGGGG CAN I BREATHEEEEEEEE WHOAAAA they fall asleep together?!)!??!??! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🔥🔥🔥🔥❣️❣️❣️❣️

DUDE HE LITERALLY ADJUSTED HER SO THAT SHE FELL ASLEEP ON HIS SHOULDER!! it was like super unneccesary tbh but he did it and when she woke up she was a little awkward but it wasn't like bumbling awkward

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TR_19

I can't wait to watch the episode.

Why are we the last ones to get episode 😭

its such a piss take!! i literally have to ruin my sleep schedule TO WATCH THIS BUT I HAVE NO REGRETS!!!!🤣

prs_725 thumbnail

He gets her a room by replacing the room for Kitty and Bebo. Anokhi is playing around in his office and finds a picture of him and Shagun. LOL they replaced the actress which means we are going to get Shagun ripppp

Shaurya comes and says that she won't get a room until she stops calling him sir. She thanks him for helping her get a room in the hostel. Shaurya also thanks her and she calls him PS again.

Shaurya goes home whistling and totally happy. Kanchan/Shaurya scene where he tells her that Anokhi is staying back. He is literally so smiley! She teases him about how happy he is 😆

Wait?? A diff lady than bhavna?? She won’t play shagun anymore?!

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Hey bhagwan!!

CVS are on let's ruin shagun character mission

I know!!! Also they replaced the actress and I'm not here for it 🤔

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

I just saw the precap for next week and in there Devi is asking what type of girl do you want? and he practically describes Anokhi (intelligent, has a different take on life, traditional). Tej and Devi talk and say these qualities were also in Shagun and says that Original always stays original, and a duplicate is always a duplicate. And Devi says I know what do to do now...🤣

Pakka ye shagun ko wapas layegi or promise bhi karwaya hai Shaurya se usse kahe gi Shagun se Shaadi kar lo😖