GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Ye aag aur petrol kaa chakkar kya hai🀣🀣

Mera bhi koi humsafar ban jao πŸ˜’πŸ€£
ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I wish we could see Anokhi falling in love and then coming to know about his partner expectations 🀣

That would be sooo much fun!

Like she would be like "srsly? I need to knock sense into him"

*Lecture begins* 🀣

Edited by ashwariya_98 - 3 years ago
shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Humko lelo! We are 007! 😈 Professor ke cabin mei ghuske bhi gossip khoj lenge πŸ˜†

Wahan se to aisa gossip milega jo PS ne kabhi socha b na ho, ab PS cabin ka use hoga for freshening up to hum kya he kar sakte hain

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

I think that girl in red did turn to look at them when they got out of the car. But I don't think anyone will say anything yet because they can't say it directly to their professor 🀣 Otherwise he'll go around reminding everyone he is the director of the college still πŸ˜†

Students dont directly say anything to the professor. Gossip is like talking amongst the students. Grape wine communication... Eventually Shaurya may hear about it but its like ppl talking about his special attention to Anokhi...

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shaylini

Wahan se to aisa gossip milega jo PS ne kabhi socha b na ho, ab PS cabin ka use hoga for freshening up to hum kya he kar sakte hain

That day when he threw her out of the campus for sleeping in the library... πŸ˜†

And today, he lets her use his cabin to change 😳

Iska toh kya se kya gossip banega 🀣

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That day when he threw her out of the campus for sleeping in the library... πŸ˜†

And today, he lets her use his cabin to change 😳

Iska toh kya se kya gossip banega 🀣

Makers have kept this open for our imagination, ki us cabin main aage aage kyaa kya hosakta hai

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Juwii29

she brought him up to be insecure. Cuz he has only seen her possessiveness. Not gonna lie I wanna know her story. I wanna know why she is like this and why she treats shaurya this way. There’s some mystery behind her.

Because she knows Shaurya is not hers to keep. You see when we snatch something and present it to the world as our own, the world can believe but the fear inside us for losing it grows.

Devi is blind in her power but unknowingly in these past few years she has also nurtured this fear of losing things that she claims to be hers. But inside she is aware that Shaurya didnt come to her, she took him away.

It's like keeping a pigeon in the cage , you caged it, you have this fear it can fly the moment it gets an opportunity and at the same time there is one person who feeds a pigeon daily, let's him fly and doesn't cage him, and a kind of unsaid trust nurtures between them. With Devi she never trusted Shaurya, she pretended to have faith in him.

So more than Anokhi/ Aastha I think it will be her insecurities which will take her down. The reason of her fall would be her and Shaurya relationship that she keeps flaunting every moment she gets !

Kyunki andar se wo rishta khokhla hai

And even she is aware of the hollow that keeps eating her !

Also, maybe she had her reasons for doing what she did but her karmas are not going to reason with her reasons. She is going to fall on her face and heart, both.

Edited by Akanksha29100 - 3 years ago
836559 thumbnail

You knw... I am hoping aisa ho... Ki students b like: Yeh professor aur woh bhi director ki bandi hai, ispe line mara ya pareshan kiya toh waat lag jayegi πŸ˜† Imagine some new student flirting and then he gets scared ki baki students aise kyu ghur rahe hai? 🀣

Baaki students ka chhod... Shaurya uska kya karega vo sonch! 🀣

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veesam

Everyone busy in noticing shaurya staring Anokhi’s lips..πŸ˜‚ He was actually pushing her seat back to make her comfortable. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

i know but was it mandatory to stare at her lips πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.He could have looked at the seat too

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

One last thing before I disappear

Devi reminds me of Mother, from Tangled. She keeps rapunzel locked away. Lol don’t ask me why. She just reminds me of her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚