Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

I LOVE THIS!!! I want to echo that I love that Shaurya is not the typical ML who starts off super angry in all ways. He has always had layers and has always been flawed and slowly those are being highlighted but the goodness continues to shine through. Also the positives don't feel contrived but feel naturally built into the character. They make sense with how he is. It's not just like he yells at the girl but then he also goes to a charity later to show that he has a good heart. The writers have been very deliberate with the way they shaped his character and I appreciate it so much!!

@bold OMG YESSS!! that is so on point and now i feel like I'm going to notice this every time!!

THEY ARE GONNA BURN OUR SCREENS WHEN THEY DO THE REAL SAAF SAFAAI!!

dude his love language literally hit me when I watched the bridge episode. And then it was convinced with this one. He never asked for credit, he just wants to be acknowledged. And I feel like touch is this man staying like he’s out of touch or whether it’s aggressive or you know soft is always touching her.

this love language is gonna bring the beast 😈😂🔥🧹🛁

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Banda is in Kabir singh mode..

“Yeh meri bandi hai and yeh mera college hai, hostel mein meri bandi ke liye room khaali ho jaana chaahiye “ 🤣

My bandi, my clg and my rulzz 😎

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinitie

LOL shay is trying to make sure i never sleep!

Not at all girl you need sleep, else how can we have such discussions....

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shaylini

Yes professor he to hai, he might be pinning her to the wall and explaining some theory of economics 🤣

Haath pakad teh hai toh koi kisi theory ke demo deh rahe honge 🤣 SICA mein sirf anokhi ko aise shikaya jata hai by PS

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaylini

I tell you SIAC needs to go for a readmission so that they can admit normal students who can sense things🤣

Humko lelo! We are 007! 😈 Professor ke cabin mei ghuske bhi gossip khoj lenge 😆

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

you know what’s wild. She’s threatened...by Shaurya’s real mothe, and possibility the girl that’s going to love him immensely. You would think mothers regardless of biological or mother figure would want a girl that is going to love their son like no other. I just wanna know why doesn’t she have her own children, and why is she so insecure.

I hate hate hate when boys are grown up dependent on their mothers. There’s one type of dependent and then there’s DEPENDENT. Like I can’t pick my own bed sheets cuz my mother wouldn’t approve type guys.

I guess she's more particularly threatened by Anokhi beacuse of her Astha connection. Now, she's even more threatened cause Shaurya is changing. He went to say *sorry* which Devi dosent expect out of Shaurya for any girl.

I remember that he didn't want to meet Sahgun post breakup but she forced him to so that they he shows her that he isn't affected. And then he went there and was an ass to her. She forced him to show that Shaurya Sabherwal is not emotionally dependent on anyone. And he never stood up to defend Shagun ever. He let her be insulted and taunted.

With Anokhi, his emotions are getting tangled. She can sense it from the way he stands up for her. He won't allow badi maa to address her as "uss ladki" . He will fight his bade papa and explain that she's a bright student. He will raise his voice against his family. Now he isn't going to Patiala at all.

It's not about her loving him immensely, kyunki even Shagun loved him immensely. It is about "him" loving her immensely.

Juwii29 thumbnail

....I was supposed to sleep reasonably today. Wtf* it’s 2am lol!!

I’m heading out to girlies! See y’all in the morning!
until then

LET US GET MORE AAG LAGANE WALI NEW 🔥🔥🔥

this should really be my signature! 🤔

Juwii29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

I guess she's more particularly threatened by Anokhi beacuse of her Astha connection. Now, she's even more threatened cause Shaurya is changing. He went to say *sorry* which Devi dosent expect out of Shaurya for any girl.

I remember that he didn't want to meet Sahgun post breakup but she forced him to so that they he shows her that he isn't affected. And then he went there and was an ass to her. She forced him to show that Shaurya Sabherwal is not emotionally dependent on anyone. And he never stood up to defend Shagun ever. He let her be insulted and taunted.

With Anokhi, his emotions are getting tangled. She can sense it from the way he stands up for her. He won't allow badi maa to address her as "uss ladki" . He will fight his bade papa and explain that she's a bright student. He will raise his voice against his family. Now he isn't going to Patiala at all.

It's not about her loving him immensely, kyunki even Shagun loved him immensely. It is about "him" loving her immensely.

ufff I really need to rewatch that side of shaurya again. I’m not looking forward to it 😂

but I also think that Devi has a problem with anyone coming too close to Shaurya. She’ll always push the outsider away.

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Gunda mode toh on ho hi chuka hai uska 🤣

Kuchh din me log Anokhi ko bhabhi bolenge tab dekhna 🤪

You knw... I am hoping aisa ho... Ki students b like: Yeh professor aur woh bhi director ki bandi hai, ispe line mara ya pareshan kiya toh waat lag jayegi 😆 Imagine some new student flirting and then he gets scared ki baki students aise kyu ghur rahe hai? 🤣

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TR_19

Haath pakad teh hai toh koi kisi theory ke demo deh rahe honge 🤣 SICA mein sirf anokhi ko aise shikaya jata hai by PS

Ab topper hai to she can enjoy some perks but only in Economics and no other subject because if that happens then SIAC may start loosing its teachers🤣🤣