Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: deepshiii

They’re doing this whole college student life thing wrong🤣 Inko pata nahi kitna mazza aata hai aisa karne mein😆 yeh log aankhein bandh kar lete hai jab bhi Shaurya apni Miss Bhalla ke aage piche ghumta hai😂

Actually they don't know aadhi college life to yahi sab krne main nikal jaati hai..🤣

And here he pins her to the wall in a corridor that too and no one sees. He follows her like lost puppy in college ground but nobody reacts.😆

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Nobody even turned to take a look... Matlab gossip toh dur ki baat hai 😆

I think that girl in red did turn to look at them when they got out of the car. But I don't think anyone will say anything yet because they can't say it directly to their professor 🤣 Otherwise he'll go around reminding everyone he is the director of the college still 😆

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aaawww car scene was so cute its like a week end treat for shakhi FD.

Shaurya is a caring man he cares alot about people it could be anymore.

He has lots of hidden emotion that he doesn't show how. But i loved the car scene. he was watching her so close he even was thinking about opposite attraction 😃😆 he was admiring her innocent sleeping beauty..although she looked so beautiful while she was sleeping.

How gently he moved her head in his arm gave the jacket morning scene was even more cute i was going aaaww anokhi slowing trying to remove her dupatta from his shoulder. Haayee first thing shaurya saw her beauty face both seems a bit awkward...shaurya stretching his arm that she was slept on 😆

But surprise anokhi saw something got scared viola we got anokhi in shaurya's chest it was cute haayee.

About shaurya is a great son he trust devi so much aaaww he was massaging her hard...aawww that kiss on devi 's hand

Devi is using him 😡 I feel bad for him. 😭

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

I thought when he said traditional, he meant more in the sense of leaving work/career to be a homemaker. I feel like this is often the dichotomy presented traditional v modern = homemaker v career woman. Which was why I felt like he said that first out of instinct but then as he started to get into more details, they were more tailored towards Anokhi. I feel like what Devi realized was that as he kept speaking and describing his partner, that started to more closely resemble Anokhi. But Shagun has a lot of those characteristics too. Except for the traditional part but that is something that maybe neither Shagun nor Anokhi share in common (perhaps Shagun get half a point here since she considered it).

But in the episode it might actually be that traditional is referring to the way she dresses in which case lol Shagun definitely wasn't traditional. She was quite stylish from what I remember. Though does that Shagun even matter anymore seeing as they are going to completely butcher that characterization.

Wow. A new of seeing things!

I forgot that traditonal could also mean "homemaker" types!

Now I really wanna know what Shaurya meant by "traditional". Beacause at first, I felt like he was just describing Anokhi - because his nect point was "uska apna take ho situation ko lekar" , which is very clearly Anokhi, because Shagun ki awaaz toh woh daba deta tha.

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shaylini

Shara Bear is totally a fictitious character jisk asal zindagi se door door tak koi wasta nai hai...

Is liye kripya karke uske intizaar main apna waqt barbaad na karein

They should put such a disclaimer at the start of the show🤣🤣

They claimed him to be a modern day mysogeny. And I ready for that. But they they didn't tell he will be all soft too. 🥺

Ps- Isliye tou real life mein itti single hoon mein !

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Actually they don't know aadhi college life to yahi sab krne main nikal jaati hai..🤣

And here he pins her to the wall in a corridor that too and no one sees. He follows her like lost puppy in college ground but nobody reacts.😆

In SiAC its normal for them other students thinks professor hi toh hai.😆

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

I also really want to know her story too! Because in the beginning her worry with Aastha it felt like there was something deeper there. When she said there is no Devi without Shaurya, she wants him to be as codependent as she is tbh. And I wonder why! Also what was keeping Shaan bound to them so many years!

Her reaction to Anokhi is typical ITV saas about how she's stealing my son away from me yada yada yada. It feels like Aastha makes her insecure/vulnerable but Anokhi is just like a thorn in her side.

you know what’s wild. She’s threatened...by Shaurya’s real mothe, and possibility the girl that’s going to love him immensely. You would think mothers regardless of biological or mother figure would want a girl that is going to love their son like no other. I just wanna know why doesn’t she have her own children, and why is she so insecure.

I hate hate hate when boys are grown up dependent on their mothers. There’s one type of dependent and then there’s DEPENDENT. Like I can’t pick my own bed sheets cuz my mother wouldn’t approve type guys.

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Wow. A new of seeing things!

I forgot that traditonal could also mean "homemaker" types!

Now I really wanna know what Shaurya meant by "traditional". Beacause at first, I felt like he was just describing Anokhi - because his nect point was "uska apna take ho situation ko lekar" , which is very clearly Anokhi, because Shagun ki awaaz toh woh daba deta tha.

@bold I love that he mentioned that because he loves that she challenges him, even if it annoys him. I actually can't wait to watch that sequence and what scenes of Anokhi they choose for the FBs. I hope that they do a good job in that because this moment is crucial to seeing what he is falling for about Ms. Bhalla!

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Ikr 🤣

I feel like I'm becoming Ahir watching shakhi 😅😂🤣

Ye aag aur petrol kaa chakkar kya hai🤣🤣

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Girl I love your emoticons matlab koi scope he nai hai for not understanding anything🤣

hahah that’s all I need in life. 🔥🚙🧹 and my face will be 🥵🥵🥵