shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Juwii29

ok, chal I finally finished the rest of it.

this show is such a breath of fresh air. I have not fallen in love with a show that is so beautifully written on such a long time. I feel like we always see ML and FL falling in love all the time, but watching these two is absolutely beautiful. For the first time, you get to see a ML, who came off with such a harsh personality in the beginning turning soft. Shaurya Sabherwal, may have flaws, but he also has insecurities and they skin through all his imperfections. Seeing him, today, and this whole week, you can see how much this girl has changed his life.

Miss Anokhi Bhalla, you are a tubelight, but you also are the definition of innocences. Completely oblivious to things that are not related to school, family, or Aastha ma'am. When Aastha told Shaan the other day, how we both tried to get her to stay in Chandighar and she wouldn't listen but the second Shaurya asked her she agreed. She was affected by his words, and the only person to convince her was him.

Shaurya has started feeling a lot more in this episode and it showed through his acts. I love how words of affirmation/touch are his love language. It ties to his imperfections because that's what he's always wanted growing up. When he stared at her in this episode, it looked peaceful. His face, body language looked relaxed and that's something that only happens when you are comfortable around someone. The way he described his ideal girl, was everything Anokhi is, yet he hasn't completely tied them together. In the next couple weeks, I think we will get to see him go through these phases of love and KV will execute it beautifully like always.

...Shagun is coming back y'all....also that looked like a different Shagun in the pic....No matter what Devi/Tej/Alok do to create obstacles in Shaurya and Anokhi's life. Those two will always find their way back to each other. I have a saying that I believe in, "If it's meant to be, it'll happen. Love will always find its way no matter the amount of grief you go through. Love is blind, and it is like the wind. You can't always see it, but you can feel it"

on another note......this was CLEAN saaf safaai.......WAIT TILL THE REAL ONE COMES, ITS GONNA BE HOT🔥🛀🏻🧹🔥🛀🏻🧹🔥🛀🏻🧹

Girl I love your emoticons matlab koi scope he nai hai for not understanding anything🤣

deepshiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaylini

This is true Deepshii.

In our college somebody talks even normally bachon ne to imagination main unki shaadi b karali hoti hai..Here the students don't even gossip behind their back...

They’re doing this whole college student life thing wrong🤣 Inko pata nahi kitna mazza aata hai aisa karne mein😆 yeh log aankhein bandh kar lete hai jab bhi Shaurya apni Miss Bhalla ke aage piche ghumta hai😂

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Notice the changed demeanor the moment he was in the hostel... The way he demanded the pen Apni bandi ke liye itna raubh jamaya 🤣

Gunda mode toh on ho hi chuka hai uska 🤣

Kuchh din me log Anokhi ko bhabhi bolenge tab dekhna 🤪

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

But where do I find Shara Bear who tells me Akanksha you come here?! 😒

Shara Bear is totally a fictitious character jisk asal zindagi se door door tak koi wasta nai hai...

Is liye kripya karke uske intizaar main apna waqt barbaad na karein

They should put such a disclaimer at the start of the show🤣🤣

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

ok, chal I finally finished the rest of it.

this show is such a breath of fresh air. I have not fallen in love with a show that is so beautifully written on such a long time. I feel like we always see ML and FL falling in love all the time, but watching these two is absolutely beautiful. For the first time, you get to see a ML, who came off with such a harsh personality in the beginning turning soft. Shaurya Sabherwal, may have flaws, but he also has insecurities and they skin through all his imperfections. Seeing him, today, and this whole week, you can see how much this girl has changed his life.

Miss Anokhi Bhalla, you are a tubelight, but you also are the definition of innocences. Completely oblivious to things that are not related to school, family, or Aastha ma'am. When Aastha told Shaan the other day, how we both tried to get her to stay in Chandighar and she wouldn't listen but the second Shaurya asked her she agreed. She was affected by his words, and the only person to convince her was him.

Shaurya has started feeling a lot more in this episode and it showed through his acts. I love how words of affirmation/touch are his love language. It ties to his imperfections because that's what he's always wanted growing up. When he stared at her in this episode, it looked peaceful. His face, body language looked relaxed and that's something that only happens when you are comfortable around someone. The way he described his ideal girl, was everything Anokhi is, yet he hasn't completely tied them together. In the next couple weeks, I think we will get to see him go through these phases of love and KV will execute it beautifully like always.

...Shagun is coming back y'all....also that looked like a different Shagun in the pic....No matter what Devi/Tej/Alok do to create obstacles in Shaurya and Anokhi's life. Those two will always find their way back to each other. I have a saying that I believe in, "If it's meant to be, it'll happen. Love will always find its way no matter the amount of grief you go through. Love is blind, and it is like the wind. You can't always see it, but you can feel it"

on another note......this was CLEAN saaf safaai.......WAIT TILL THE REAL ONE COMES, ITS GONNA BE HOT🔥🛀🏻🧹🔥🛀🏻🧹🔥🛀🏻🧹

I LOVE THIS!!! I want to echo that I love that Shaurya is not the typical ML who starts off super angry in all ways. He has always had layers and has always been flawed and slowly those are being highlighted but the goodness continues to shine through. Also the positives don't feel contrived but feel naturally built into the character. They make sense with how he is. It's not just like he yells at the girl but then he also goes to a charity later to show that he has a good heart. The writers have been very deliberate with the way they shaped his character and I appreciate it so much!!

@bold OMG YESSS!! that is so on point and now i feel like I'm going to notice this every time!!

THEY ARE GONNA BURN OUR SCREENS WHEN THEY DO THE REAL SAAF SAFAAI!!

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Awww that is the sweetest gesture Sakshi 🤗❤️

I am so touched 😭

I'll make if it is allowed

Don't mention it dear 🤗

I think it should be allowed 😅

We had gif threads in other forums so.... It should be allowed here too I guess 😅

divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Banda is in Kabir singh mode..

“Yeh meri bandi hai and yeh mera college hai, hostel mein meri bandi ke liye room khaali ho jaana chaahiye “ 🤣

🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Juwii I am not able to react to posts Idk why.🥺

But yeah this is absolutely true. ❤️

@Bold - That eyeing her lips and that leaning in while tucking her hairs behind spoke a lot. Maybe it unintended and just in the moment but I would like to believe that he knew what he was doing and couldn't resist.

you broke the forum.
his unintended acts. His stare. Everything today was different. It was pure. If anyone else was there they would see a clear picture. 🥺
Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Guys...how did Devi comfortably forget taht he mentioned .."Traditional ho" for his girl.

I mean , he said that only cause Anokhi is like that 😆. I don't even think that was his criteria. I mean, was Shagun traditional ? Had a look at her outfits...very classy but not wholly traditional. Im sure she wore western outfits frequently. I mean all of us do ! 😆

Only girls who haven't worn western growing up dont wear it often and that's normal.

Like Shaurya just said traditional, because of Anokhi lol. How did Tej not get it?

Aish I dont think by traditional he meant just by the clothes.

This guy is definitely more than that.

With traditional ho, I think he meant more in a cultural way, somebody who is rooted to her grounds and has this Indian vibe and beliefs.

At the same time I don't want to judge Shagun on that because to me she was great !

Also, I think more than him its Devi who is emphasising on the traditional part. Lets wait for the episode and I am sure Shaurya would be pointing more to - strong ho, independent ho, khud kaa ek nazariya ho ...also not someone who gives up easily, neither on people nor on relationships.

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

you broke the forum.
his unintended acts. His stare. Everything today was different. It was pure. If anyone else was there they would see a clear picture. 🥺

I spit my milk 🤣🤣