Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Veesam

Everyone busy in noticing shaurya staring Anokhi’s lips..😂 He was actually pushing her seat back to make her comfortable. 😂😂

He was multi-tasking 🤣

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinitie

I also love his sleepy eyes you know! That whole moment felt like the first of many mornings when they would wake up in each other's arms!

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

First of many....

He looked cute

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shaylini

I had the same reaction...Matlab he is opening door for her, they walking together and nobody even gossips about it

Nobody even turned to take a look... Matlab gossip toh dur ki baat hai 😆

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Guys...how did Devi comfortably forget taht he mentioned .."Traditional ho" for his girl.

I mean , he said that only cause Anokhi is like that 😆. I don't even think that was his criteria. I mean, was Shagun traditional ? Had a look at her outfits...very classy but not wholly traditional. Im sure she wore western outfits frequently. I mean all of us do ! 😆

Only girls who haven't worn western growing up dont wear it often and that's normal.

Like Shaurya just said traditional, because of Anokhi lol. How did Tej not get it?

I thought when he said traditional, he meant more in the sense of leaving work/career to be a homemaker. I feel like this is often the dichotomy presented traditional v modern = homemaker v career woman. Which was why I felt like he said that first out of instinct but then as he started to get into more details, they were more tailored towards Anokhi. I feel like what Devi realized was that as he kept speaking and describing his partner, that started to more closely resemble Anokhi. But Shagun has a lot of those characteristics too. Except for the traditional part but that is something that maybe neither Shagun nor Anokhi share in common (perhaps Shagun get half a point here since she considered it).

But in the episode it might actually be that traditional is referring to the way she dresses in which case lol Shagun definitely wasn't traditional. She was quite stylish from what I remember. Though does that Shagun even matter anymore seeing as they are going to completely butcher that characterization.

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Juwii29

ok, chal I finally finished the rest of it.

this show is such a breath of fresh air. I have not fallen in love with a show that is so beautifully written on such a long time. I feel like we always see ML and FL falling in love all the time, but watching these two is absolutely beautiful. For the first time, you get to see a ML, who came off with such a harsh personality in the beginning turning soft. Shaurya Sabherwal, may have flaws, but he also has insecurities and they skin through all his imperfections. Seeing him, today, and this whole week, you can see how much this girl has changed his life.

Miss Anokhi Bhalla, you are a tubelight, but you also are the definition of innocences. Completely oblivious to things that are not related to school, family, or Aastha ma'am. When Aastha told Shaan the other day, how we both tried to get her to stay in Chandighar and she wouldn't listen but the second Shaurya asked her she agreed. She was affected by his words, and the only person to convince her was him.

Shaurya has started feeling a lot more in this episode and it showed through his acts. I love how words of affirmation/touch are his love language. It ties to his imperfections because that's what he's always wanted growing up. When he stared at her in this episode, it looked peaceful. His face, body language looked relaxed and that's something that only happens when you are comfortable around someone. The way he described his ideal girl, was everything Anokhi is, yet he hasn't completely tied them together. In the next couple weeks, I think we will get to see him go through these phases of love and KV will execute it beautifully like always.

...Shagun is coming back y'all....also that looked like a different Shagun in the pic....No matter what Devi/Tej/Alok do to create obstacles in Shaurya and Anokhi's life. Those two will always find their way back to each other. I have a saying that I believe in, "If it's meant to be, it'll happen. Love will always find its way no matter the amount of grief you go through. Love is blind, and it is like the wind. You can't always see it, but you can feel it"

on another note......this was CLEAN saaf safaai.......WAIT TILL THE REAL ONE COMES, ITS GONNA BE HOT🔥🛀🏻🧹🔥🛀🏻🧹🔥🛀🏻🧹

Juwii I am not able to react to posts Idk why.🥺

But yeah this is absolutely true. ❤️

@Bold - That eyeing her lips and that leaning in while tucking her hairs behind spoke a lot. Maybe it unintended and just in the moment but I would like to believe that he knew what he was doing and couldn't resist.

shaylini thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

I literally noticed the same thing and had the same thought. Yeh sab mere college mein horaha hota toh ab tak toh itne rumours spread ho chuke hote because bacho ko koi kaam dhanda nahi hota gossip karne ke alawa🤣 They literally link up anyone with anyone and create scenarios and rumours spread like wildfire. Par SIAC ke students alag hai They are Gandhiji ke teen bandar🙈🙉🙊when it comes to ShaKhi😎

This is true Deepshii.

In our college somebody talks even normally bachon ne to imagination main unki shaadi b karali hoti hai..Here the students don't even gossip behind their back...

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Rimi have you made a separate thread on MF for your wonderful GIFs

It's such a wonderful collection

Deserves a special place on MF ♥️🤗

Awww that is the sweetest gesture Sakshi 🤗❤️

I am so touched 😭

I'll make if it is allowed

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Notice the changed demeanor the moment he was in the hostel... The way he demanded the pen Apni bandi ke liye itna raubh jamaya 🤣

Banda is in Kabir singh mode..

“Yeh meri bandi hai and yeh mera college hai, hostel mein meri bandi ke liye room khaali ho jaana chaahiye “ 🤣

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

she brought him up to be insecure. Cuz he has only seen her possessiveness. Not gonna lie I wanna know her story. I wanna know why she is like this and why she treats shaurya this way. There’s some mystery behind her.

I also really want to know her story too! Because in the beginning her worry with Aastha it felt like there was something deeper there. When she said there is no Devi without Shaurya, she wants him to be as codependent as she is tbh. And I wonder why! Also what was keeping Shaan bound to them so many years!

Her reaction to Anokhi is typical ITV saas about how she's stealing my son away from me yada yada yada. It feels like Aastha makes her insecure/vulnerable but Anokhi is just like a thorn in her side.

shaylini thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Nobody even turned to take a look... Matlab gossip toh dur ki baat hai 😆

I tell you SIAC needs to go for a readmission so that they can admit normal students who can sense things🤣