Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Yes! Give us so many ShaKhi moments so that we can back to them during the angsty days!

LOL you know I thought that i was being excessive when I said this before but after this week where we literally got 3 days in the car I feel like I can manifest this into existence

HOLI WEEK!!! I WANT NEW ROMANCE EVERY DAY!

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

lol devi is sooooo toxic and possessive!! i've said this before but i think part of shaurya's possessiveness comes from his upbringing with devi. she hasn't taught him to be secure in relationships. somehow he still turned out better than could be expected and that's really a testament to him!

also ngl i was pretty annoyed with kanchan because usually her and gayatri gossip without it being found out! but then i'm also like i guess devi would have found out soon enough seeing the extents to which shaurya is going for anokhi he really isn't keeping anything hidden! so i guess this was bound to happen.

This is why I feel if there comes a time when Shaurya feels that Anokhi likes someone else and he lets her go, that is his redemption.

He was so jealous earlier that he spoke crap about her. Now ,if he lets her go peacefully while creating no scene, just to see her happy, then that's progress. Because lets all agree that when you are in 'love', you let them go. ❤️

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Ikr 🤣

That's why I relate to him a lil bit 😅

But boy ! This indecisive nature will be death of us in future😆

hahaha i relate, I think we can all relate because this is how it feels and for him this is clearly his first time actually falling in love! I'm here for the cute journey because I love the falling in love phase the most which is why I really hope it's done slowly and beautifully!

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Yes... the care he shows towards her... his gentle moves.... it's to die for

Deb also looks like such a cutie in that, like such a scared little baby so honestly I get why he would be! But it was such a soft moment where he was so patiently trying to comfort her

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

Honestly Devi is lucky that this fandom can't go after her otherwise I think she would be in such a bad shape 🤣 But seriously this week has shaped up so well with his growing desperation and now to their changing equation as they move towards being friends. They really gave us such an emotional rollercoaster but I'm very content today!

Devi would’ve not recognised herself🤣

I hope the next week is good too and they don’t do that one good week, one bad week thing to us🥺 All the peace would vanish in seconds. But I’m very hopeful for a fun week because the BTS says so but you never know. All I want is another cute episodes week

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine890

I loved how they both were looking together.Kv soooo manly ❤❤❤ and Deba looking so small as compared to him and her face soooo innocent .I loved that part too ❤

I also love his sleepy eyes you know! That whole moment felt like the first of many mornings when they would wake up in each other's arms!

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

School or college main Kuch na kar ke bhi log KPs bana lete hai aur gossip karte hai 😆

Yeh SIAC wale alag hi planet k hai 🤪

Jaise board members waise students 🤣

Shaurya and Anokhi are oblivious yeh samajh ata hai... Lekin campus wale sabhi toh planet chodo kisi aur hi galaxy mei hai... 😆

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Okkk so just watches the episode and it was pure love. Man the car scene was lit. How carefully was he handling her and that hug🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

And what was with that walk in the college. Wts wrong with other students. Do they not see anything? But I loved that scene and his expression when she left him behind to freshen up...

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Shaurya and Anokhi are oblivious yeh samajh ata hai... Lekin campus wale sabhi toh planet chodo kisi aur hi galaxy mei hai... 😆

I had the same reaction...Matlab he is opening door for her, they walking together and nobody even gossips about it

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deepshiii

I literally noticed the same thing and had the same thought. Yeh sab mere college mein horaha hota toh ab tak toh itne rumours spread ho chuke hote because bacho ko koi kaam dhanda nahi hota gossip karne ke alawa🤣 They literally link up anyone with anyone and create scenarios and rumours spread like wildfire. Par SIAC ke students alag hai They are Gandhiji ke teen bandar🙈🙉🙊when it comes to ShaKhi😎

Lagta hai pure clg bhar ki akal sirf Reema mei hai 🤣 Only she sees everything, senses everything and hears everything 😆😆