SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #15 - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

Shaurya has found the way and comes back to find Anokhi already asleep in the car. He goes to wake her up. Then he wonders does the theory that opposites attract apply to people as well? He moves her head so that she is sleeping more comfortably and is looking at her all love struck!!! LOL DUDE IS LOOKING AT HER LIPS TOO CLOSELY 😆

THE JACKET CAME OFF!!!

Omgggggggg looking at her lips!!! Ahhhhhhhh

Khana kah ke ayiiiii

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I’ll continue the rest of the episode when I get home. ☹️ But I saw the most important part of the episode and IT WAS HOT 🔥👀🚙

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

No ACP today yaaaaayyyy pawri time🥳

Jacket is off hayeeeee

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

can't believe they didn't give us kaise hua though 🤔 like i love their track but i feel like that scene would have been much hotter if they gave us another song!

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kitty/Bebo scene where Bebo yells at Kitty for trying to touch her phone and learn who her secret admirer is. She was talking to AA.

Shaan says that he isn't going home because he has his first date with Noor tomorrow. Aastha is somewhat taken. She wonders why didn't Anokhi call.

DUDE THEY LITERALLY FELL ASLEEP IN THE CAR TOGETHER!! It was so cute! She found his jacket and arm around her and her dupatta is stuck on his shoulder under his neck! She is a little awkward trying to remove it and he wakes up in the process. She gets scared of something and hugs him. He comforts her sooooo sweetly!

OMG GUYS THIS IS ACTUALLY SUCH A SHAKHILICIOUS EPISODE!!

OMGGGGGGG CAN I BREATHEEEEEEEE WHOAAAA they fall asleep together?!)!??!??! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🔥🔥🔥🔥❣️❣️❣️❣️

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

LOL Shaurya totally forgot about the dinner. Devi is sitting in her room full Kaikeyi vibes 🤔 She is back to emotionally blackmailing him. He feels guilty that he couldn't make it to the dinner. She says that Shaurya has changed and asks him to tell her if he is upset with her about something. She accuses him of hiding things from her. He promises her to give her whatever she wants and she punts asking for it until later.

He keeps saying "how can you be wrong" which I think is total foreshadowing because she is the one who is wrong in all ways!

Precap: Devi asks Shaurya what he wants in a life partner. He says intelligent, someone who has their own take on things. Devi/Tej think that he is talking about Shagun.

Thank you so much for the update 🤗

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I’ll continue the rest of the episode when I get home. ☹️ But I saw the most important part of the episode and IT WAS HOT 🔥👀🚙

IT WAS!!! i'm gonna go watch it again with kaise hua playing in the background instead!! wish someone on twitter or insta edits devi out!!

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I guess somethings are meant to be anokhi shagun had similar qualitites but still shaurya connected with anokhi not shagun !!

The episode was super cute why shaurya is so uber cutie pie he was all smiley and chirpy shaurya grumpy eyes se chirpy eyes ban gaya hai his smile in kanchan scnene hes whistling and enjoying !!

SHaurya asking to himself "kya Magnet wali baat kya insaanon pe bhi apply hoti hai ? opposites attract ?" As shaan told anokhi and shaurya completely opposite but opposites attract !!

I liked the fact that anokhi wasnt acting too shy and embarassed she seemed pretty comformtable !! little bit shy it was perfect !!

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I only watched half the episode 🥺

Why?? What happened?

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

Here here!!!! Did the episode drop?? What’s happening?!

You fainted when they slept together 😈😉by the looks of it😆