Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Juwii29

HHAHAHAHAHAHAH

She is sitting here like she's dying cuz her "son" didn't come to dinner..... she don't even care shaan did come. how can one be like this?!

lol devi is sooooo toxic and possessive!! i've said this before but i think part of shaurya's possessiveness comes from his upbringing with devi. she hasn't taught him to be secure in relationships. somehow he still turned out better than could be expected and that's really a testament to him!

also ngl i was pretty annoyed with kanchan because usually her and gayatri gossip without it being found out! but then i'm also like i guess devi would have found out soon enough seeing the extents to which shaurya is going for anokhi he really isn't keeping anything hidden! so i guess this was bound to happen.

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh yes!

True words!

Also, I noticed the different Shagun as well. I hope woh itni jaldi na aaye... She can take some time 😆

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

How do we prepare?!

Use those ropes on us ?!

to bind our mouths so no one can hear us sobbing??

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

☺️☺️ Save my Soul ☺️

20210327-102838.gif

20210327-102230.gif

I am officially dead...🤪🤪

Mujhe bacha lo...

Veesam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Everyone busy in noticing shaurya staring Anokhi’s lips..😂 He was actually pushing her seat back to make her comfortable. 😂😂

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

I am trying out a new method of motivation to get done with my work, play a Shakhi play list and get started with my documentation😆

Welll regarding studying....let's not get there 🙊

I'm doing that

Everyday I'm here still l manage to submit my assignments before deadline 😎😆

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

DUDE I love you🤣🤣🤣🤣

The tone I read this in🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

YAR SERIOUSLY ! HUMAIN BHI SUNA DETA 😆

HUM BHI THORA MOOD MN AJATAY!

WESE BHI KV KO DEKH KAR PURA DIN MOOD MN HI GUZARTA MERA

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Agreed Sruthi.. This week has been so calm and happy😌Seeing them happy makes us so happy and the moment they fight, all of us are ready with our swords to kill the person who hurt one of them😆

Honestly Devi is lucky that this fandom can't go after her otherwise I think she would be in such a bad shape 🤣 But seriously this week has shaped up so well with his growing desperation and now to their changing equation as they move towards being friends. They really gave us such an emotional rollercoaster but I'm very content today!

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Yes... the care he shows towards her... his gentle moves.... it's to die for

Notice the changed demeanor the moment he was in the hostel... The way he demanded the pen Apni bandi ke liye itna raubh jamaya 🤣

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

lol devi is sooooo toxic and possessive!! i've said this before but i think part of shaurya's possessiveness comes from his upbringing with devi. she hasn't taught him to be secure in relationships. somehow he still turned out better than could be expected and that's really a testament to him!

also ngl i was pretty annoyed with kanchan because usually her and gayatri gossip without it being found out! but then i'm also like i guess devi would have found out soon enough seeing the extents to which shaurya is going for anokhi he really isn't keeping anything hidden! so i guess this was bound to happen.

she brought him up to be insecure. Cuz he has only seen her possessiveness. Not gonna lie I wanna know her story. I wanna know why she is like this and why she treats shaurya this way. There’s some mystery behind her.