Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

933191 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am trying out a new method of motivation to get done with my work, play a Shakhi play list and get started with my documentation😆

Welll regarding studying....let's not get there 🙊

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I just realised that they could also be brining Shagun as in Shaurya's eyes she was the candidate to be the perfect Sabherwal DIL... He will be able to understand how perfect for family is not equal to perfect for him...

His mind may compare perfect on paper with perfect for him i.e Anokhi...

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Rimi have you made a separate thread on MF for your wonderful GIFs

It's such a wonderful collection

Deserves a special place on MF ♥️🤗

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

That melted my heart.❤️

If we see their journey, he brought her to Chandigarh for the first time and today he brought her back, this time himself along.

He doesnt realise, how he is following her shadows and his scars are fading. Her dreams are framing his reality and he is just so oblivious! ❤️

He is blooming like a sun flower, her rays falling on his soul.

Omg yesss!! This is all sooo beautiful! Your words remind me of their first trip together when the two of them didn't realize they were traveling together. Both of them were disillusioned with their families and were battling their own demons. This time they were traveling together with so much happiness after leaving their grievances behind. Whatever solitude they experienced the first time they went from Kapurthala to Chandigarh wasn't there this time. Because moving forward, these two will push away each other's demons and pain ❤️🥰

Veesam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

😁😁 ab minimum 2-3 baar dekhna toh banta hain

Psst.. Secret editors/CVs/writers Today I noticed :

- Anokhi ka seatbelt lagake Shaurya so gaya.. but in the morning she didn’t have the seatbelt on

- when he dropped her at the college.. while walking to open her car door, the window was down , par in the shot right before it was up

- The office guy handling the register when he looked at Kitty/Bebo’s names, it was actually Shaurya’s hand that was shown holding the register 🙄

Gosh I realized need a life! Vellepan ki bhi hadd hoti hain

He actually took off the seat belt and leaned her seat back so she can sleep comfortably.

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Arrey yeh toh socho... He pulls her close.. He follows her around and people around them literally sense their strained relationship and banda haath pakad ke usko campus mei ghumata hai but no gossip in clg? 🤣

Jab mai clg mei thi toh ek-do groups roz nayi gossip leke aate the... 😆 I am sure har clg mei aisa grp hota hai 🤪

I literally noticed the same thing and had the same thought. Yeh sab mere college mein horaha hota toh ab tak toh itne rumours spread ho chuke hote because bacho ko koi kaam dhanda nahi hota gossip karne ke alawa🤣 They literally link up anyone with anyone and create scenarios and rumours spread like wildfire. Par SIAC ke students alag hai They are Gandhiji ke teen bandar🙈🙉🙊when it comes to ShaKhi😎

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

his leaning down and her on his arms 🔥♥️

also she literally looks sooo tiny in his arms and that just makes the whole moment even cuter!! that's why i love their hugs because he literally envelops her with his entire frame and it really feels super protective. like come what may, she is safe in his arms!!

also lol every time they sit in that car i can't help but think that she is like half the size of that seat 🤣

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

omg you can literally see KV's reflection in deb's eyes when they both wake up in the morning idk why i just love this!!

I loved how they both were looking together.Kv soooo manly ❤❤❤ and Deba looking so small as compared to him and her face soooo innocent .I loved that part too ❤

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Guys...how did Devi comfortably forget taht he mentioned .."Traditional ho" for his girl.

I mean , he said that only cause Anokhi is like that 😆. I don't even think that was his criteria. I mean, was Shagun traditional ? Had a look at her outfits...very classy but not wholly traditional. Im sure she wore western outfits frequently. I mean all of us do ! 😆

Only girls who haven't worn western growing up dont wear it often and that's normal.

Like Shaurya just said traditional, because of Anokhi lol. How did Tej not get it?

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

also she literally looks sooo tiny in his arms and that just makes the whole moment even cuter!! that's why i love their hugs because he literally envelops her with his entire frame and it really feels super protective. like come what may, she is safe in his arms!!

also lol every time they sit in that car i can't help but think that she is like half the size of that seat 🤣

Same 🤣

Even Shaurya gave such a cute smile when she tries to reach behind for snack 🤣

Its so cute ❤️😆