Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I just threw up a little

*Shows that again to you*...Now throw up all. I joining along 🀒

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Why do you think my mother thinks I suddenly have got a boyfriend or something! My whole family is not able to digest my otherwise dead face smiling like that throughout the whole day....

They ask anything , I flash bateesi. It's always there. I was creepy before but I am becoming super creepy these days.

Is it? Are we sailing in the same boat?🀣 I smile literally at anyone and everyone and on anything no matter how serious the situation isπŸ˜† and I don’t really know how do I cope up with this. I can’t get my mind off ShaKhi and I’m calling in trouble for myself for sure🀣

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

wow great observation!! I didn’t even think abt that! She knows he likes her. Also when she woke up how he was holding her and she saw .. also the scene where she got scared!!! Ugh the chin thing he did and hair hatana.. kv is so good at this

Yeah like I can't tell if she realizes it or not but it felt like she noticed when he put his professional front back on after they were talking like friends earlier. I appreciate that she commented on it. Because that means she is able to see the different side of him now. And I can't help but feel that in that little comment, she actually preferred the personal side more than the professional. Before she has always gone on and on about how he might be angry and rude in his personal life but professionally he is reputed and respected. Today she said that with a fondness/familiarity like "there he goes back to being Professor Shaurya" with that hint of a smile that says she knows him more than that. Like he has showed her a side that the rest of the world isn't privy to and I think it indicates that she is starting to like the person, not just the professor.

THE CHIN THING I NOTICE NOW BECAUSE OF YOU AND IT'S SOOOO PRECIOUS! it's also super unique to them!

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Why do you think my mother thinks I suddenly have got a boyfriend or something! My whole family is not able to digest my otherwise dead face smiling like that throughout the whole day....

They ask anything , I flash bateesi. It's always there. I was creepy before but I am becoming super creepy these days.

Ikr 🀣

I feel like I'm becoming Ahir watching shakhi πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 3 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I swear I was like dudeeeee-

If this happens in my college ..you will even find those students waiting at the college gate who never show up !

Arrey yeh toh socho... He pulls her close.. He follows her around and people around them literally sense their strained relationship and banda haath pakad ke usko campus mei ghumata hai but no gossip in clg? 🀣

Jab mai clg mei thi toh ek-do groups roz nayi gossip leke aate the... πŸ˜† I am sure har clg mei aisa grp hota hai πŸ€ͺ

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Juwii29

tujhe kya Hume rulane ka shok hai?!

I know I live in sap village, but like cmon dude. can you go be shaurya's friend and give him some hints please!

But where do I find Shara Bear who tells me Akanksha you come here?! πŸ˜’

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ok, chal I finally finished the rest of it.

this show is such a breath of fresh air. I have not fallen in love with a show that is so beautifully written on such a long time. I feel like we always see ML and FL falling in love all the time, but watching these two is absolutely beautiful. For the first time, you get to see a ML, who came off with such a harsh personality in the beginning turning soft. Shaurya Sabherwal, may have flaws, but he also has insecurities and they skin through all his imperfections. Seeing him, today, and this whole week, you can see how much this girl has changed his life.

Miss Anokhi Bhalla, you are a tubelight, but you also are the definition of innocences. Completely oblivious to things that are not related to school, family, or Aastha ma'am. When Aastha told Shaan the other day, how we both tried to get her to stay in Chandighar and she wouldn't listen but the second Shaurya asked her she agreed. She was affected by his words, and the only person to convince her was him.

Shaurya has started feeling a lot more in this episode and it showed through his acts. I love how words of affirmation/touch are his love language. It ties to his imperfections because that's what he's always wanted growing up. When he stared at her in this episode, it looked peaceful. His face, body language looked relaxed and that's something that only happens when you are comfortable around someone. The way he described his ideal girl, was everything Anokhi is, yet he hasn't completely tied them together. In the next couple weeks, I think we will get to see him go through these phases of love and KV will execute it beautifully like always.

...Shagun is coming back y'all....also that looked like a different Shagun in the pic....No matter what Devi/Tej/Alok do to create obstacles in Shaurya and Anokhi's life. Those two will always find their way back to each other. I have a saying that I believe in, "If it's meant to be, it'll happen. Love will always find its way no matter the amount of grief you go through. Love is blind, and it is like the wind. You can't always see it, but you can feel it"

on another note......this was CLEAN saaf safaai.......WAIT TILL THE REAL ONE COMES, ITS GONNA BE HOTπŸ”₯πŸ›€πŸ»πŸ§ΉπŸ”₯πŸ›€πŸ»πŸ§ΉπŸ”₯πŸ›€πŸ»πŸ§Ή

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

But where do I find Shara Bear who tells me Akanksha you come here?! πŸ˜’

once I find mine, ill let you know 🀣
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Arrey yeh toh socho... He pulls her close.. He follows her around and people around them literally sense their strained relationship and banda haath pakad ke usko campus mei ghumata hai but no gossip in clg? 🀣

Jab mai clg mei thi toh ek-do groups roz nayi gossip leke aate the... πŸ˜† I am sure har clg mei aisa grp hota hai πŸ€ͺ

School or college main Kuch na kar ke bhi log KPs bana lete hai aur gossip karte hai πŸ˜†

Yeh SIAC wale alag hi planet k hai πŸ€ͺ

Jaise board members waise students 🀣