Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

836559 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

This is why they need to never come out of the car!! Just send them on a road trip!!

Yes! and make trip an adventure trip 😉☺️😆

933191 thumbnail

Shaurya's heartfelt thanks to Kanchan was nice to see, its nice that he has at least one person that he can genuinely confide to, we know that Kanchan gossips but today she did not reveal anything to Devi when asked why would Shaurya apologise to Anokhi. The girl has her heart in the right place

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Quick question 🙋🏻‍♀️

Is it me who finds ShaKhi’s smile contagious or is it happening with everyone that they smile throughout the episode and you smile all day😆 I mean I see them smile, it makes me so happy and I have the biggest smile plastered on my face throughout because I hardly can get them off my mind Also, how cute do they look smiling.. I saw the most genuine smiles for the first time today🙈💗💗

Why do you think my mother thinks I suddenly have got a boyfriend or something! My whole family is not able to digest my otherwise dead face smiling like that throughout the whole day....

They ask anything , I flash bateesi. It's always there. I was creepy before but I am becoming super creepy these days.

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

☺️☺️ Save my Soul ☺️

20210327-102838.gif

20210327-102230.gif

THAT FIRST ONE!! he literally handles her soooo delicately!! the way he was brushing her hair out of her face and gently turning her to look and see that there is nothing!! IM FLYING NOW!! i wasn't before but now i am!!

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Yup

Plz post your analysis and translation posts in a separate thread on MF

In some hours it will be up !🤗

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

☺️☺️ Save my Soul ☺️

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

RImi you are the best!!!! Meri behen 🤗🤗

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Great mind thinks alike. 😝 😆 Pm me your no and good time to call what’s app pe game ke details lene hai na

PM dekho PM 😆

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Ikr 🤣

My family definitely finds it suspicious 👀 when I smile like a love struck kid 🙈

I have to go 'Control Shaurya' and watch Devi to get lil normal 🤣

But Discussion here still make me fly like I'm the one falling in love 😅🙈🤦‍♀️

I'm glad I was alone when Akansha tagged me in that Kaise hua BTS - my level of excitement that day was 1000000000+ 🤣

Kaise hua turned up to be yeh kya hua How much I wanted to see that song on them🥺

The discussions here crack me up so bad🤣🤣 I had to force myself to stay away from here in order to complete my pending assignments for I knew, once I enter this place, I’ll be losing track of time and ending up again having a late submission against my name🤣

And I’ll only cry and laugh at the same time listening to "Kya se kya hogaye dekhte dekhte"..!!

I clearly love this thread so much😆☺️

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

hahahah this dude is really trying okay he has been pretty much flipping between dating her and wondering if he likes her, first he talks about patch up and not calling him sir, then he's like why did i say that, today he is like we are making progress while also wondering if opposites attract

boy is such a confused soul 🤣

Ikr 🤣

That's why I relate to him a lil bit 😅

But boy ! This indecisive nature will be death of us in future😆

836559 thumbnail

THAT FIRST ONE!! he literally handles her soooo delicately!! the way he was brushing her hair out of her face and gently turning her to look and see that there is nothing!! IM FLYING NOW!! i wasn't before but now i am!!

Yes... the care he shows towards her... his gentle moves.... it's to die for