Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

we go wild in the morning and get sappy at night (reverse for you i guess though you're pretty much living on US time with us🤣)

I agree. IST Clearly not working for me these days !

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

That smile. That damn smile ! Our boy is so happy 🤧

Ladki ko vapas le aaya hai toh hona hi tha khush ☺️🤣

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Same!! Since their little ego aur gussa moment yesterday I cannot help but keep smiling thinking about how happy our babies are at spending time together. The way they walked today in the college smiling and joking, these two rule my heart right now!! I am super emotional when they are sad and then I am so blissful when they are happy!

Agreed Sruthi.. This week has been so calm and happy😌Seeing them happy makes us so happy and the moment they fight, all of us are ready with our swords to kill the person who hurt one of them😆

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

HHAHAHAHAHAHAH

She is sitting here like she's dying cuz her "son" didn't come to dinner..... she don't even care shaan did come. how can one be like this?!

She is Devi(L) thats why 😡

933191 thumbnail

HOLI BETTER BE HOTTTT

though now that we know shagun comes after holi i want these cute moments to last a little bit longer!!

Yes! Give us so many ShaKhi moments so that we can back to them during the angsty days!

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

God ! 🤣

His thoughts 😆🤣

Do opposite attracts

We are making progress

🤣

hahahah this dude is really trying okay he has been pretty much flipping between dating her and wondering if he likes her, first he talks about patch up and not calling him sir, then he's like why did i say that, today he is like we are making progress while also wondering if opposites attract

boy is such a confused soul 🤣

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Run....I am coming to hug you 🤗🤗

and me to you 🤗🤗❤️

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Hahahahaha🤣🤣 My friends actually questioned me in the class if I have gone mad because I was smiling for no reason😆 litte do they know, it’s ShaKhi effect and the EDT discussions that I catch on and off and the very thought of them make me smile and sometimes laugh crazily🤣

Ikr 🤣

My family definitely finds it suspicious 👀 when I smile like a love struck kid 🙈

I have to go 'Control Shaurya' and watch Devi to get lil normal 🤣

But Discussion here still make me fly like I'm the one falling in love 😅🙈🤦‍♀️

I'm glad I was alone when Akansha tagged me in that Kaise hua BTS - my level of excitement that day was 1000000000+ 🤣

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Also where do you find a college like SIAC? Like a professor and student just reached the college together..... Said professor opens the door for her and nobody bats an eyelid? 🤣

I swear I was like dudeeeee-

If this happens in my college ..you will even find those students waiting at the college gate who never show up !

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

Woh toh is there always! ❤️ 🤗 Love all of you gals here..😘🤗

Love you too..❤️

Be a senior member fast so that you can post unlimited 🤗