Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Quick question 🙋🏻‍♀️

Is it me who finds ShaKhi’s smile contagious or is it happening with everyone that they smile throughout the episode and you smile all day😆 I mean I see them smile, it makes me so happy and I have the biggest smile plastered on my face throughout because I hardly can get them off my mind Also, how cute do they look smiling.. I saw the most genuine smiles for the first time today🙈💗💗

Same!! Since their little ego aur gussa moment yesterday I cannot help but keep smiling thinking about how happy our babies are at spending time together. The way they walked today in the college smiling and joking, these two rule my heart right now!! I am super emotional when they are sad and then I am so blissful when they are happy!

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Chalo guys!! I must sleep! I have been up since early!! Gonna dream and how! In love tonight with shakhi. See you lovelies tomorrrrowww enjoy!!

Juwi let us know what you think abt the rest of the episode

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I just threw up a little

🤣🤣🤣

yooo badi ma be thinking, i'm getting kisses from the wrong sabherwal

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

I mentioned this in another post. It is his love language. Along w acts of kindness. He wants to see people also caring for him but touch is def his love language. He expresses love through touch.. he even kissed badi ma today 🤣

yeah.. he didn't have to remove Anokhi's hair and tuck it behind.. but he did.. it was sooooooooooo cute ..melted my heart stat

As long as he does not kiss Shagun... even if they do get engaged...

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Also where do you find a college like SIAC? Like a professor and student just reached the college together..... Said professor opens the door for her and nobody bats an eyelid? 🤣

🤣oh bhai

Main bhi punjab se hoon...or maine kahin bhi aisa nahi dekha🤣 kash dekh pati...toh main bhi aisa enjoy kar pati, apne professor ki attention☺️

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Snow_kf

I thought i am the only one😆

Naah! We both sadists 🤣🤣

infinitie thumbnail

Chalo guys!! I must sleep! I have been up since early!! Gonna dream and how! In love tonight with shakhi. See you lovelies tomorrrrowww enjoy!!

Juwi let us know what you think abt the rest of the episode

night night pooja!!! i had a shakhi dream when i was napping earlier today so i hope you do too!!

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

he seemed like he really did want to! Matlab opposites attract. He had to pull himself away or he would have kissed her Initially .. baad mein when she was in his arms .. he just held her like a caring man he is ... that last scene looks like he’s leaning in closer

Yeah ...like he went close to her..had a look at her face...then the look changes..he's staring at her lips..and then he moves back..because she's sleeping.

Then comes close to cover her with the jacket❤️.

And morning mei bhi he had his arms around her ☺️, and she noticed!

Also love that they showed she was comfortable with rhe closeness. Like a little shy but did not jerk off in shock. Matlab if u wake up with a "Professor" like that, it's hard to stay normal😆. And the next morning, she sees danger and dives back into his arms...I loved the way they showed that he's telling her that there's nothing there..but she's adamant and not leaving him 😆. She's like no, it is there and she hugged him even tighter...Uff ShaKhi scenes...

Special mention to KV's fingers while removing the hair from her face, like that thing he did with those fingers on her face...uff..eternal beauty ❤️

Edited by ashwariya_98 - 3 years ago
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I’m the same way! Every day when I watch episode I’m in another land. So happy so mast that it makes me feel like these two are real and I’m a part of them. Makes me forget abt covid and everything. I feel like I’m in love and on a love high. They make me feel that.

This is so freaking true.. I’m completely smitten by these two.

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

I know right 🤣 Thank God it's weekend and I don't have office 🤪 varna I am sure office jaake I would have proved to be an insane person ☺️🤪

You are..still doubting ?🤪