Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prs_725

omg!!!! This is poetry!!! This is soo beautiful!!! Goosebumps!!

Gujiya Mathri working on me !! 😆🤗

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

am I the only one that thinks touch is Shaurya's love langauage??

I mentioned this in another post. It is his love language. Along w acts of kindness. He wants to see people also caring for him but touch is def his love language. He expresses love through touch.. he even kissed badi ma today 🤣

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Also where do you find a college like SIAC? Like a professor and student just reached the college together..... Said professor opens the door for her and nobody bats an eyelid? 🤣

wait dude i actually think that the two students were looking at them, like that girl in the red definitely turned her head to look at them but who is going to say anything like they aren't about to approach him right!

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Haina? When he took the jacket off toh I was like.... O emm geee ☺️

He's so hot look at his arms 😊

Bass kr mujhe blush mat krwa...mujhe emotional vibes de ta ke main kuch likh sku😆🤪

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

he seemed like he really did want to! Matlab opposites attract. He had to pull himself away or he would have kissed her Initially .. baad mein when she was in his arms .. he just held her like a caring man he is ... that last scene looks like he’s leaning in closer

Live demonstration of magnetism was going on ☺️🤪

He likes to learn things practically ... u know 🤪

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Oh Juwi! I so agree with you. This is what exactly is happening with me. These two are making me genuinely happy and so much in love with them

I’m the same way! Every day when I watch episode I’m in another land. So happy so mast that it makes me feel like these two are real and I’m a part of them. Makes me forget abt covid and everything. I feel like I’m in love and on a love high. They make me feel that.

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

He also is trying to figure out his feelings and it's so cute!! Because he can feel himself being drawn to her but he can't explain it!!

This track is going to so cute....im here for the journey. I think the tourney before they know how they feel is the best!
Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Simple so baat hai. Devi is losing control and Shaurya is breaking it. That’s what this was about. I don’t want some random romance! I enjoyed it more because Devi had no idea what he was up to.

Maza aagaya on a different level.

Nazariya badalna padega bas aur kuch nahi 😆

I get it!

Rishta Wahi soch nayi.

Ps- Also my mind agree with your analysis but what do I do of this heart. Dil maange more.

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Bro .. 🤗

Also your tags not working today??! Yesterday it was me..before that Shruthi and sravz. Its like India forums punishing us in random order !

HAHAHAHA

Yeah probably for being active 24/7.. I had never used tags earlier.. Still new here.. Tried today and it just didn't work..

I have such a stupid smile on my face after today's epi!

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Jyoti... today I literally felt ki koi inn dono ko roko varna kuchh ho jayega 🤣☺️

'kuch na kaho, kuch bhi nahi kaho'☺️🤪