Views

Users

Frequent Posters

836559 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

I'm

I can't stop ☺️

I have zoom meeting in an hour and I will be going with such a stupid smile on face 🤣😂🙈

Damn!

I know right 🤣 Thank God it's weekend and I don't have office 🤪 varna I am sure office jaake I would have proved to be an insane person ☺️🤪

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Lol I don't why I am feeling like a mama bear liking all the posts appreciating Akanksha's lyric translation 😆

But seriously Akanksha 🤗

This is too beautiful, you write so well! And Ash is right you need to put this up on the main forum❤️

Yup

Plz post your analysis and translation posts in a separate thread on MF

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Quick question 🙋🏻‍♀️

Is it me who finds ShaKhi’s smile contagious or is it happening with everyone that they smile throughout the episode and you smile all day😆 I mean I see them smile, it makes me so happy and I have the biggest smile plastered on my face throughout because I hardly can get them off my mind Also, how cute do they look smiling.. I saw the most genuine smiles for the first time today🙈💗💗

omg I can't stop smiling when I look at them too! they're smile is so bright. it brightens mine.
prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Yes..when they were sleeping like that I so wanted to see them cuddle 🤣☺️ okay sorry I'm blushing like a teenager so I am finding it funny now ☺️🤪

Just look at his fingers on her cheeks and chin ☺️

I am on cloud 9 ☺️

I love the hand on her cheeks and chin. He made me gush during ragging track when he had caressed her chin and I was gaga and today I’m on cloud 9

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

he’s attracted to her hence the cute look when waking up w puppy eyes but also hot eyes like I can’t keep off of you . This man had made me lose it

am I the only one that thinks touch is Shaurya's love langauage??
836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

he was tryna saaf safaai in this.....I rewatched this part like 5 times already.

Yes, this part was the most .... sizzling ☺️ Idk how many times I watched it 🤣 while making gifs toh i have seen it frame by frame ☺️

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinitie

HE WAS SO EXCITED TO OPEN THE DOOR FOR HER!!

That melted my heart.❤️

If we see their journey, he brought her to Chandigarh for the first time and today he brought her back, this time himself along.

He doesnt realise, how he is following her shadows and his scars are fading. Her dreams are framing his reality and he is just so oblivious! ❤️

He is blooming like a sun flower, her rays falling on his soul.

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Quick question 🙋🏻‍♀️

Is it me who finds ShaKhi’s smile contagious or is it happening with everyone that they smile throughout the episode and you smile all day😆 I mean I see them smile, it makes me so happy and I have the biggest smile plastered on my face throughout because I hardly can get them off my mind Also, how cute do they look smiling.. I saw the most genuine smiles for the first time today🙈💗💗

+1 🤣

Word Count: 1

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

I know right 🤣 Thank God it's weekend and I don't have office 🤪 varna I am sure office jaake I would have proved to be an insane person ☺️🤪

I have important tutorials every Saturday for which I have to keep camera on and every Saturday these ppl bless us with such Shakhi carlicious episodes 🙈☺️

The struggle is real man !

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

WAS HE LEANING IN FOR A KISS IN THE END HERE?!?! smiley42 Ufffff

DUDE THAT WHOLE SEQUENCE WAS JUST PURE 🔥🔥🔥 i kept noticing the chin thing and his eyes studying her!! and the way deb grips his arm, these two literally sizzle and their scene slayed!! and this is only the start! here one party was sleeping wait until they are both totally awake and that day 🥵🥵🥵