Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

it's around this time every night that our EDTs get sappy and emotional and i'm living for it 🥺🥺🥺

It's like everybody drunk and sad and coming out of their shell .

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

You know the first time I heard this song I fell in love with it. The meaning here is so pure, it's just them. It promises us a beautiful roller coaster ride with an ending that will have them together.

Even if they try to run away, the lines of their palm will seek each other. Even if the world stands against them, they will find there way back to each other.

Because it's just not them seeking each other, it will be their destiny too.

Lag cheer channavan naa hoke mazboor ayega

(Looks like you will cross the world/ all the hurdles and will be compelled to come to me)

Amidst the grey sky, we will capture the blue together shining with the tinge of pink throwing shades of red (love) everywhere. No matter how far you go from me, you will find your way back. You will cross this path of burning coals even if it burns you to ashes but you will reach me even if takes an eternity. And I will be there waiting!

Beech hawa mein udne waale zameen pe ek din ayega

(Fly ...Fly all you can but the moment you rest you will seek love)

You see the green leaves dancing amidst the air, you see the birds flying back to their home even though they dont find any food. They return back because that's where they belong. Empty handed or not, seeking their way back home, they return back, tending to the cracks of their broken heart.

Soul burns in fire, destiny clashes with the silence that screams louder than echo of heartbreaks. But the ray of white will shine against the pool of black you nurture.

He will find his way back. She will wait for him. She will find her way back. He will wait for her. They will fall. They will trust. They will break. They will shine. They will cry. They will love. They will fight. Against and together. They will win .❤️

❤❤❤

Word Count: 1

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Yup 🙌

I Stan FLs who won't tolerate MLs shit quietly but can definitely help him 🤗

I love Savage - no nonsense FLs 😈😎

I think Anokhi might be like that

And that keeps me hooked

Tbh Shaurya like ML characters aren't new to ITV but way writers are handling it and KV's performance makes its so good

But still Anokhi is main attraction for me

I don't want another doormat punching bag kinda FL

certainly! Same! Such a good story line and characters
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Damn !!!!

smiley42smiley43🔥

Your GIFs make my Day Rimi🤗

They're SO GOOD smiley42

I can't appreciate them enough smiley27

Thanks for making them and tagging me smiley27

Needless to say I'm saving these again😳smiley42smiley27

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

😁😁 ab minimum 2-3 baar dekhna toh banta hain

Psst.. Secret editors/CVs/writers Today I noticed :

- Anokhi ka seatbelt lagake Shaurya so gaya.. but in the morning she didn’t have the seatbelt on

- when he dropped her at the college.. while walking to open her car door, the window was down , par in the shot right before it was up

- The office guy handling the register when he looked at Kitty/Bebo’s names, it was actually Shaurya’s hand that was shown holding the register 🙄

Gosh I realized need a life! Vellepan ki bhi hadd hoti hain

haha even I noticed a scene when debs eyes were open though they were supposed to be closed lol

We have officially gone loca

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

☺️☺️ Save my Soul ☺️

20210327-102838.gif

20210327-102230.gif

Hayeee

koi toh rok lo🤪

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Simple so baat hai. Devi is losing control and Shaurya is breaking it. That’s what this was about. I don’t want some random romance! I enjoyed it more because Devi had no idea what he was up to.

Maza aagaya on a different level.

Nazariya badalna padega bas aur kuch nahi 😆

It was a balance episode. Yes. Devi thought he is asking forgiveness for nothing as she knows nothing. Next Jhatka will come from Shaan. But Devi promise scene literally gave kaikayi in Kop Bhavan type feeling. Not sure if I had some scenes cut in my episode as I watch it online. Did I miss something about hostel room? Have it shown who in the management asked a room for kitty Bebo or we are guessing it was Devi?

I also feel that Shaan will recognize the girl in description is Anokhi. Devi has hunch but gets brainwashed by Tej and we will see shagun’s entry.

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Areyyy areyyy thank you shank you nahi ji...bas pyaar mohabbat hi bahut hai❤️

Woh toh is there always! ❤️ 🤗 Love all of you gals here..😘🤗

Snow_kf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Now everytime somebody comes here mentioning it I burst out laughing. 🤣🤣

We together in this plight !

I thought i am the only one😆

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

LOOK AT THAT CUTE LITTLE BLINK THING HE DOES AND HIS GESTURES OMG THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!! this dude was over the moon today literally protect his smile at all costs!

Seriously ! His happiness oh God!

And his giddy feelings in the car which only we could understand 🤣☺️