Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Who is watching this again with me?! I’m on my way home!!! 😬😬😬😬😬

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

okay now that i'm watching the episode again i don't hate that they used their song BUT I REUP MY HATRED OF DEVI IN BETWEEN!! they literally are playing like serious villain music and then suddenly it's soft music 🤬 i know this has been discussed to death but i can't help but reiterate my ANNOYANCE!!

It was annoying when I was watching too. I was like please put up w this if you want to see shakhi 🤣😂

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

lol why does his comment about the two of them not fighting for the whole evening and his “that means we are making serious progress” sound like they are a couple who just got back from couple’s therapy and the therapist told them to try and go one night without fighting 🤣🤣

hahahaha..

I am sure the therapist would have told them an alternative to fighting at night :P They did not try that..

They MUST however keep trying..

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Snow_kf

Todays editing sucks. Pissed of my mood😡. I am trying to edit the episode and cut her scenes but she popped up in every single scene😡.

Now everytime somebody comes here mentioning it I burst out laughing. 🤣🤣

We together in this plight !

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Tbh if we look closely at the lyrics the male version talks about separation but yet his love coming back to him because its meant to be and female version is about distance probably created by ideological differnces and other such things "beech hawa mein udne wale zameen pe ek din aayega" there's a lot of foreshadowing in the lyrics❤️💔

they way you explained it and that line gave me goosebumps
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Akansha's posts are <3

I keep going back to read them

You deserve a Shara bear Hug 🤗❤️

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

Director kaise hua sun kar khud feel leraha tha kia?🧐

Humain to drama song hi mila😂

DUDE I love you🤣🤣🤣🤣

The tone I read this in🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Akanksha29100 - 3 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

This is what I was thinking..

If they go this secret wedding track..this is one possibility..

Great mind thinks alike. 😝 😆 Pm me your no and good time to call what’s app pe game ke details lene hai na

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizkid

I tried to mute her to reduce the effect as in fast forward I was missing certain parts of ShaKhi but that also didn't work. Need hr OUT OF THE SCENE !!!!!

The tricks we are using 🤣

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

another tiny moment I love how she is like as soon as we got to college he turned into Professor Shaurya Sir!! Consciously or not, she realizes that he isn’t just her professor when they are hanging out. I want this to be a running thing for them where she says it to his face one day!!