Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Devi is such a mood killer! Does she have to be inserted in the middle of Shakhi scene? So disappointed with the editing! Like seriously!

ok I was getting sooooo annoyed
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Damn this is my dinner time I will see you all in sometime,,πŸ€—

Please tag me everywhere when you write episode update

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sofna

ONLY ONE MORE HOUR 😈🀣

this is the hour I hate the most 🀣

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

She thanks him for the jacket when they wake up. They are a little awkward but it's super cute! Shaurya says they are making progress because they didn't fight all night. They laugh together again and this whole thing is LITERALLY HUBBY WIFE FEELS OMFG!!

Shaurya in full gentleman mode goes to open the door for Anokhi when they reach college in the morning. They have another really cute conversation and she gets confused whether to call him PS here or sir. ACP already sent her luggage. He offers her his cabin to refreshen up. He is going to arrange a hostel for her and there are no rooms and finds out that Kitty and Bebo have a room in the hostel and find out management assigned it to them.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I only watched half the episode πŸ₯Ί

Did you have to turn the AC temp higher πŸ˜†πŸ€£

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Damn this is my dinner time I will see you all in sometime,,πŸ€—

Please tag me everywhere when you write episode update

i'll consolidate at the end and tag you!

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank gif ACP didn’t showed up

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Devi is such a mood killer! Does she have to be inserted in the middle of Shakhi scene? So disappointed with the editing! Like seriously!

I so pissed right now why did they do that

Baad mein de dete devi ka scene 😑

infinitie thumbnail

He gets her a room by replacing the room for Kitty and Bebo. Anokhi is playing around in his office and finds a picture of him and Shagun. LOL they replaced the actress which means we are going to get Shagun ripppp

Shaurya comes and says that she won't get a room until she stops calling him sir. She thanks him for helping her get a room in the hostel. Shaurya also thanks her and she calls him PS again.

Shaurya goes home whistling and totally happy. Kanchan/Shaurya scene where he tells her that Anokhi is staying back. He is literally so smiley! She teases him about how happy he is πŸ˜†

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

She thanks him for the jacket when they wake up. They are a little awkward but it's super cute! Shaurya says they are making progress because they didn't fight all night. They laugh together again and this whole thing is LITERALLY HUBBY WIFE FEELS OMFG!!

Shaurya in full gentleman mode goes to open the door for Anokhi when they reach college in the morning. They have another really cute conversation and she gets confused whether to call him PS here or sir. ACP already sent her luggage. He offers her his cabin to refreshen up. He is going to arrange a hostel for her and there are no rooms and finds out that Kitty and Bebo have a room in the hostel and find out management assigned it to them.

They way they showed there car scene oh god its was hot i hope i future we get more hotter scenes ☺️