Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

Me too need same

Lekin time toh bataao? I any way have to watch from start. I think you and I are in same time zone so party details de don

it’s midnight here right now. But I’ll prolly start watching around noon/1 on Sunday.
prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

Wow! Didn’t think of that cause we toh were occupied with the hot happenings in the car 😍😍 Now that you pointed it, that makes sense! He already feels something for her, she makes him light and happy. B ut I doubt if he’d do the opposite.. there might be several MUs between them but I don’t think he’ll consciously keep himself away from her after realizing he loves her. It’ll be interesting to see his struggle to change his patriarchal mindset.

Hahah I watched the episode so many times I noticed a lot of things 🤣😂

I don’t think after seeing today and this he will be able to keep away from her ..

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Damn girl.. ...you fast !!!!

Are you KV ? Always hyping us up. Telling us the real tracks !

ash is always breaking it down. She’s sus. She always analyzing it all. Undercover.
rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

Omg guys!!!!! I just realized Kanchan offered him chai today and he again REFUSED!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂 Kanchan thoda zyada hi expressions deti hain aur ACP thoda zyada hi smile karta hain.. Dono chai peete hain. We’ve got a new ship 😝

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Yup i think

- He will lose his way (by trying to deny feelings for Anokhi)

- Won't ask for help

- Shakhi will suffer alone

- Then He'll take help reluctantly (maybe from aastha)

And then aastha will reunite Shakhi

The raasta Kitna bhi teedha ho dialogue- may have been for convincing Devi and gang 😆

That's my prediction 😆

Ditto! Also when he said I kept my promise .. and she said I can keep mine if you find your way! Wow! That was beautiful

So she can only be his once he figures out his raasta meaning his shit 😂

I think he may even take help w ahir and shastha

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinitie

okay now that i'm watching the episode again i don't hate that they used their song BUT I REUP MY HATRED OF DEVI IN BETWEEN!! they literally are playing like serious villain music and then suddenly it's soft music 🤬 i know this has been discussed to death but i can't help but reiterate my ANNOYANCE!!

Exactly. I want to rewatch it but then I don't want to see Devi. Somebody edit it...please. I would have done it myself but I am technically weak.

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Guys...now..I get the meaning of ShaKhi background music lol..

It is a meaningful song chosen for ShaKhi.

Writers already knew the plot .

So they chose a sing which describes ShaKhi the best, the chorus line is perfect for them:

jo tera hovega, jaroor aavega.

What is meant to be yours, will be yours.

Bascially it's a reassurance for ShaKhi and the viewers.😆 Because there are 100000000 villains around them who will keep trying to make them stay away from each other...but the song is like a reassurance

Damn, am I thinking too much? ?

But the song from Day 1 gave me feels like..they are trying to say that these two are meant to meet, destined to fall in love and eill eventually be together. Like it is meant to happen! So freaking deep ❤️

No no it’s meant for them. They have been seperated time and time again only to be found by each other again ♥️

It perfectly suits them and actually us too! I truly believe what’s meant to be yours will be yours!

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

this show. And it’s foreshadowing is brilliant!! The writing in this show is just amazing.

Yes!! Such a brilliant job, dialogues didn’t seem forced but flowed despite showing a romantic sequence

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

lol why does his comment about the two of them not fighting for the whole evening and his “that means we are making serious progress” sound like they are a couple who just got back from couple’s therapy and the therapist told them to try and go one night without fighting 🤣🤣