Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Yup let's go. I am in mood ! My periods approaching.

I’m in sap village. I forever live here on a daily. 🥺🥰
infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juwii29

dude I needed social contact lol I was going crazy. Sunday we will rewatch it all and we are gonna put more things together that we missed

honestly i feel that i zoomed with friends today but we were all like we need to go out!! now that the weather is getting better i really hope that we can too bc this is too much for me!

and omg yes super pumped we need to figure out those deets! i can't wait to analyze everything!! I have a whole post on the colors of their outfits that I meant to post before I fell asleep this afternoon so this will be good!

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Juwii29

dude I needed social contact lol I was going crazy. Sunday we will rewatch it all and we are gonna put more things together that we missed

Me too need same

Lekin time toh bataao? I any way have to watch from start. I think you and I are in same time zone so party details de don

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: prs_725

Omg guys!!!!! I just realized Kanchan offered him chai today and he again REFUSED!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

This happened?!🤣 I am going to rewatch !

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

I think he will accept that he loves her but I do feel like once he does, that might be when the conflict starts internally. Like I can't help but think of the lines in their song about how no matter how far he goes, he will always come back to her. That actually made me think that at one point, he will go away from her not because he doesn't love her but because maybe he can't reconcile his own feelings with his ideologies. He can leave neither his image of an ideal partner nor can he leave her. Right now he is just allowing himself to feel without any thought which is why we see him doing whatever he wants. The second the realization kicks in, I don't think he would deny it but perhaps he would hesitate to act on it. Anokhi is far more upfront and just says what comes to her mind and there is no reason to think that he wouldn't match what she would want from a partner at this point. He has helped and supported her at every step of the way so why would she have to hide her feelings unless she thinks he has someone else in his life. Though I also think this is just the sort of angst I enjoy seeing so that might be coloring how I perceive their story so far.

That makes sense. But when we see Kanchan repeatedly tease him, which isn’t along the lines of proff student but more like you like this girl and what the next step, he just smiles and goes “kanchan” .. sort of like yes I like her but please stop this cheesiness. He openly defended her in front of his entire family. He lies to his badi ma bc he knows that they have a problem w her. things just don’t come out of his mouth unless he means it - so did the “some day you may have to stay at sabherwal mansion” just come out like that? I feel like he knows and he is going through a whole extent bc he likes her. But I do think the minute he sees her w ACP and any sort of emotional or physical touch, he may lose it. He looked at her touch on his hand so intently today and his constant “uske kandhe pe ja ke sar rakho apna” lol he actually had her be on his kandha today so I think any sort of another person and their closeness w her make him lose it and think he is and was being misused again. I think his entire problem w woman using men for their benefit or she is trying to ladder up and any woman who does that is not fit to be a life partner will catch on to him time and time again .. until he learns to listen to his heart. But idk he promised to not say nasty things as such to her and also said I know her very well, she is amazing. So maybe he won’t use the same words or think that way again. It I think that Shaurya isn’t gone.. so if he breaks this promise than what is badi ma’s promise. I think along their journey as he starts to love her and become more possessive - his entire soch of woman not working will come out. I went and rewatched his convo w shagun and he said many woman handle family and working well, but, I don’t want my wife to do that - mein koi chance nahi lena chahta .. so it’s not that he thinks all woman should stay home and not work.. he just doesn’t want his wife to. His ego and his anger will get the best of him it seems. It is an interesting journey and they could take it so many ways .. this is my opinion based on what I understand of this FINE man 🤣☺️🔥

Sorry for so many typos

also now that I think abt it, he promised he won’t think or say such things so idk if we are moving on from his soch w anokhi and ahir or it’s to come back in a diff form .. anokhi will def handle his and shaguns touch very maturely. She will be jealous but I don’t think she will be possessive like him..

I’m derailing here ..lol

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

This happened?!🤣 I am going to rewatch !

Hahahah where were you during the entire episode?!? Hahah I love the play on chai now 🤣😂😂🤣

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

honestly i feel that i zoomed with friends today but we were all like we need to go out!! now that the weather is getting better i really hope that we can too bc this is too much for me!

and omg yes super pumped we need to figure out those deets! i can't wait to analyze everything!! I have a whole post on the colors of their outfits that I meant to post before I fell asleep this afternoon so this will be good!

so my entire family is all half vaccinated. I kick off second dose on Tuesday. So we’ve all been hanging out with each other and it’s so nice.

Yea let’s figure out these deets. Should we save a CC for it. Start a thread? Idk how to do this?!

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Ash I need your input on this because I feel like I am getting a little too optimistic here😆

I somehow can't help but feel that after a point SAAKK will deviate completely from the original may be once they get married or somethng probably continue to borrow tracks now and then but somehow I think they won't cross certain lines that'll make it difficult to ship Shakhi, I mean I won't reveal certain recent plot points from the og because there are viewers who don't want spoilers.

You aren’t alone. I feel the same way.

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

omg you can literally see KV's reflection in deb's eyes when they both wake up in the morning idk why i just love this!!

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Btw guys....Bebo took that room to get hanky panky with Anmol, I think🤣

and Anmol might enter and start doing things he eamted to do with Bebo and ppl might catch them!🤣

Bas SS is on his way to save his girl again from badnaami! 😆

Damn girl.. ...you fast !!!!

Are you KV ? Always hyping us up. Telling us the real tracks !