Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Lol I don't why I am feeling like a mama bear liking all the posts appreciating Akanksha's lyric translation 😆

But seriously Akanksha 🤗

This is too beautiful, you write so well! And Ash is right you need to put this up on the main forum❤️

I know CC n EDTs are our fav place 😆. But this kind of amazing deserves to be read by everyone and definitely deserves a separate space , so it can be revisited easily.

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Lol I don't why I am feeling like a mama bear liking all the posts appreciating Akanksha's lyric translation 😆

But seriously Akanksha 🤗

This is too beautiful, you write so well! And Ash is right you need to put this up on the main forum❤️

Awwwwww Vaish🤗

Okay wait I will put it after editing and writing about the full song. I mean I can try.

Also, I love you all so much. You guys are so soft. So warm. So tharaki. So exciting. So me. I LOVE YOU ALL 🤗❤️

933191 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Ur successful! Hehe❤️

Omg omg this song!

It's so freaking addictive and beautiful ❤️.

Shakhi

I need the whole song man!

Pls someone , start the trend on twitter asking SP for the whole song!

I like how we are all sitting here demanding things off the twitteratis😆

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

it's around this time every night that our EDTs get sappy and emotional and i'm living for it 🥺🥺🥺

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

omggg girl i'm glad you're having some time out though!! i finally went outside to walk today and omg it was like i needed that so bad! the fresh air was so necessary!! you have the whole weekend to watch as well, I think that this week wednesday was truly the hightlight. these last two episodes were good to bring us all down from that high because they couldn't give us a heart attack every night.

dude I needed social contact lol I was going crazy. Sunday we will rewatch it all and we are gonna put more things together that we missed
Akanksha29100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

I know CC n EDTs are our fav place 😆. But this kind of amazing deserves to be read by everyone and definitely deserves a separate space , so it can be revisited easily.

I will post it.❤️

Also, dont make me cry. I am a mess already. I woke up late. I am still sleep deprived. I didnt like the episode ( the devi thing) . My hopes somewhat crashed. But then I also loved the episode. Idk. And then I am lacking behind in EDT...I need to spam the forum !

Akanksha29100 thumbnail

I like how we are all sitting here demanding things off the twitteratis😆

I am not on twitter even. 🤣

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

OMG DEE!! THANK YOU 🤗

i'm getting so emotional listening to this!! literally this song does things to me! it just hits me differently than other songs!

Ayyy! 🤗🤗 Yes me too!! Gives you all the feels!loved it even more after I found the English translation for Punjabi words. Someone posted about the lyricist and I found him and the singers on insta..deep lyrics from such a young chap .❤️

933191 thumbnail

Ash I need your input on this because I feel like I am getting a little too optimistic here😆

I somehow can't help but feel that after a point SAAKK will deviate completely from the original may be once they get married or somethng probably continue to borrow tracks now and then but somehow I think they won't cross certain lines that'll make it difficult to ship Shakhi, I mean I won't reveal certain recent plot points from the og because there are viewers who don't want spoilers.

Edited by FortunaMajor - 3 years ago
infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Awwwwww Vaish🤗

Okay wait I will put it after editing and writing about the full song. I mean I can try.

Also, I love you all so much. You guys are so soft. So warm. So tharaki. So exciting. So me. I LOVE YOU ALL 🤗❤️

AKANKSHA!! I'm so excited to read that full post!! You're making me sappy!! Soooooo much love to you ❤️😘❤️