Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

Exactly!! I honestly love their song, it's really peaceful and written very much for them!! The very first time they played it, the lines about him going away were played as he was walking back to his car after putting her on the ground at the hospital. I literally remember that day after that moment was when I started writing my first story on them because it felt so symbolic. He left her and walked away but the song was assuring us that no matter how far he goes, he will come back! The one that is meant fo her will always be back.

Ohh I remember that., I was like what is this song and started to look for it everywhere but couldn’t find it..after 2 days it was all over Youtube! And on my loop playlist ever since 😁

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I liked the editing and laughed like crazy. Devi was shown because that woman has no clue who Shaurya is.

Everything she was blabbering on about, Shaurya was doing the exact opposite. I loved it. Couldn’t have been any better.

Wow

That's such a nice way to look at it 😆

I will go back and watch the episode again by keeping this in mind 🤣

Maybe then I won't kill devi but enjoy shakhi

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Snow_kf

Todays editing sucks. Pissed of my mood😡. I am trying to edit the episode and cut her scenes but she popped up in every single scene😡.

No, the editing was perfect. If you noticed, everything Devi was going on about, Shaurya was doing the exact opposite.

It’s not just about romance. That was very significant. Devi has lost Shaurya and that’s a fact.

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

the only reason they couldn't was because they had to cut in devi 🤬 like seriously we were sooo hyped and imagine how hot that whole sequence would have been uncut!! wow i'm getting more mad as i continue to think about what we could have had! i was like half flying before but now that i'm rewatching i'm annoyed all over again

I need to watch the rest of this episode 😂😂😂
infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

You know the first time I heard this song I fell in love with it. The meaning here is so pure, it's just them. It promises us a beautiful roller coaster ride with an ending that will have them together.

Even if they try to run away, the lines of their palm will seek each other. Even if the world stands against them, they will find there way back to each other.

Because it's just not them seeking each other, it will be their destiny too.

Lag cheer channavan naa hoke mazboor ayega

(Looks like you will cross the world/ all the hurdles and will be compelled to come to me)

Amidst the grey sky, we will capture the blue together shining with the tinge of pink throwing shades of red (love) everywhere. No matter how far you go from me, you will find your way back. You will cross this path of burning coals even if it burns you to ashes but you will reach me even if takes an eternity. And I will be there waiting!

Beech hawa mein udne waale zameen pe ek din ayega

(Fly ...Fly all you can but the moment you rest you will seek love)

You see the green leaves dancing amidst the air, you see the birds flying back to their home even though they dont find any food. They return back because that's where they belong. Empty handed or not, seeking their way back home, they return back, tending to the cracks of their broken heart.

Soul burns in fire, destiny clashes with the silence that screams louder than echo of heartbreaks. But the ray of white will shine against the pool of black you nurture.

He will find his way back. She will wait for him. She will find her way back. He will wait for her. They will fall. They will trust. They will break. They will shine. They will cry. They will love. They will fight. Against and together. They will win .❤️

Akanksha 😍😍😍😍😍this is so mindblowing!! Omg I need you to write like this on every episode it makes me so emotional!!! I have never been someone who understands poetry that well but I feel like your words truly make me feel soft!!

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Namita-M

No, the editing was perfect. If you noticed, everything Devi was going on about, Shaurya was doing the exact opposite.

It’s not just about romance. That was very significant. Devi has lost Shaurya and that’s a fact.

omg when I saw this. I was like 😯😯😯😯 this mans is falling.
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Wow

That's such a nice way to look at it 😆

I will go back and watch the episode again by keeping this in mind 🤣

Maybe then I won't kill devi but enjoy shakhi

Trust me. Listen to what she’s going on about and then it cuts to ShaKhi. It’s very significant. Shaurya has broken free. He just doesn’t know it yet.

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I need to watch the rest of this episode 😂😂😂

lol wait did you watch the rest of the shakhi scenes?? they were super cute but honestly i would skip devi she gives me a headache and it's not worth watching her emotionally manipulative a** take advantage of our boy again!!

Snow_kf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

Just now in my two cents, i appreciated the editing😂

I think its problem for edits🙈

I didn't like the interruption😆. I just wanted to enjoy the shakhi scenes😆

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Why am I not able to tag ppl 🙄🤬

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 3 years ago