Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Director kaise hua sun kar khud feel leraha tha kia?🧐

Humain to drama song hi mila😂

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

lol! Exactly! To say that I am mildly obsessed with that song would be an understatement! 😍 so so beautifully sung and written! It has sufi undertones as well ( ahem.. Rumi for no reason 😎)

I keep reminding myself that it’s “ Shaurya” aur “Anokhi” ki Kahaani.. they are the destined star crossed lovers .. rest all of the masala is just fluff! 😊

I cannot wait for the rest of the song to be released tbh!! Like we know there are more stanzas to this song and I can't wait to see when they decide the moment is right to play them in the episode because it'll fit with the moment and it'll be symbolic!!

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snow_kf

Todays editing sucks. Pissed of my mood😡. I am trying to edit the episode and cut her scenes but she popped up in every single scene😡.

Just now in my two cents, i appreciated the editing😂

I think its problem for edits🙈

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizkid

I think that was thunder because she started feeling cold later.

Thats what I assumed without using any logic then 😆

hahaha they play that random thunder all the time though on the bridge when she said she was going to stay back or something too they played it! i'm just like unless you're gonna give me a rain sequence every single time, stop giving me thunder sounds!

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

dude I can’t stop listening to thodi jagah. It’s running rent free in my head.

I'm listening to toota joh kabhi Tara on loop since that classroom scene

And Mahi from Raaz 2- because of some ShaKhi VM I watched

These days whichever song I listen to , reminds me of shakhi 😆, wish I could make vm you would have got tons of it by now 🤣

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I liked the editing and laughed like crazy. Devi was shown because that woman has no clue who Shaurya is.

Everything she was blabbering on about, Shaurya was doing the exact opposite. I loved it. Couldn’t have been any better.

LOL namita I'm glad you're able to find the silver lining!! I feel like I'm fuming over this editing 🤣

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

You know the first time I heard this song I fell in love with it. The meaning here is so pure, it's just them. It promises us a beautiful roller coaster ride with an ending that will have them together.

Even if they try to run away, the lines of their palm will seek each other. Even if the world stands against them, they will find there way back to each other.

Because it's just not them seeking each other, it will be their destiny too.

Lag cheer channavan naa hoke mazboor ayega

(Looks like you will cross the world/ all the hurdles and will be compelled to come to me)

Amidst the grey sky, we will capture the blue together shining with the tinge of pink throwing shades of red (love) everywhere. No matter how far you go from me, you will find your way back. You will cross this path of burning coals even if it burns you to ashes but you will reach me even if takes an eternity. And I will be there waiting!

Beech hawa mein udne waale zameen pe ek din ayega

(Fly ...Fly all you can but the moment you rest you will seek love)

You see the green leaves dancing amidst the air, you see the birds flying back to their home even though they dont find any food. They return back because that's where they belong. Empty handed or not, seeking their way back home, they return back, tending to the cracks of their broken heart.

Soul burns in fire, destiny clashes with the silence that screams louder than echo of heartbreaks. But the ray of white will shine against the pool of black you nurture.

He will find his way back. She will wait for him. She will find her way back. He will wait for her. They will fall. They will trust. They will break. They will shine. They will cry. They will love. They will fight. Against and together. They will win .❤️

Wow. This is so pure , Akanksha! So freaking pure. You are so good with words!

Dude, pls post all this in the main forum! U know we can all go back to the post later on then.

Just keep writing ❤️

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

I cannot wait for the rest of the song to be released tbh!! Like we know there are more stanzas to this song and I can't wait to see when they decide the moment is right to play them in the episode because it'll fit with the moment and it'll be symbolic!!

https://youtu.be/PSho-O2ML2Y

See his lyrical version guys

I watch this on loop these days 💕

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

You know the first time I heard this song I fell in love with it. The meaning here is so pure, it's just them. It promises us a beautiful roller coaster ride with an ending that will have them together.

Even if they try to run away, the lines of their palm will seek each other. Even if the world stands against them, they will find there way back to each other.

Because it's just not them seeking each other, it will be their destiny too.

Lag cheer channavan naa hoke mazboor ayega

(Looks like you will cross the world/ all the hurdles and will be compelled to come to me)

Amidst the grey sky, we will capture the blue together shining with the tinge of pink throwing shades of red (love) everywhere. No matter how far you go from me, you will find your way back. You will cross this path of burning coals even if it burns you to ashes but you will reach me even if takes an eternity. And I will be there waiting!

Beech hawa mein udne waale zameen pe ek din ayega

(Fly ...Fly all you can but the moment you rest you will seek love)

You see the green leaves dancing amidst the air, you see the birds flying back to their home even though they dont find any food. They return back because that's where they belong. Empty handed or not, seeking their way back home, they return back, tending to the cracks of their broken heart.

Soul burns in fire, destiny clashes with the silence that screams louder than echo of heartbreaks. But the ray of white will shine against the pool of black you nurture.

He will find his way back. She will wait for him. She will find her way back. He will wait for her. They will fall. They will trust. They will break. They will shine. They will cry. They will love. They will fight. Against and together. They will win .❤️

Beautifully said!! I too fell in love with that song. It touches are chord with my heart. It’s soft, sensual, hot and peaceful all rolled into one amazing song.