Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

LOL anokhi had a great pillow and everything but shaurya's head literally didn't even get a headrest that man must have woken up with such a cramped neck man my neck hurts just looking at it!

ikr

The backseat was empty, why didn't they just shift there lol 😂

I wish their car's backseat could get foldthey would've made a make shift bed 🔥☺️

We need such kinda car for then anyways

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Hann probably it's the room where they do all "spoilt kids type of work" 😆 . Tbh, they are all new adults. I expect them to lie, party and have boyfriends.

But not rag , bully, cheat, look down upon someone, plan n plot.🤢 Other than these characteristics, I don't have a problem in Bebo getting physical with a guy, being in relationship and lying cause this is so freaking normal for her age!

Even her choosing the wrong guy is not a suprise cause all of us at one point could have chosen the wrong person! I mean its all normal.

MMS banena ka accusation should not fall on ANokhi.. she has enough on her plate with realising her feelings and romancing her hot Prof !!

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

You know what I was just thinking of Rumi after today's episode, especially because of their beautiful moments and how happy they were from the foreshadowing of the villains. I was specifically of these lines:

"Out beyond the ideas of right doing and wrong doing, there is a field, I'll meet you there" ❤️

❤️❤️ so apt.. Beautiful! One of my fav. lines of Rumi 😊

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

sameee i love going back and watching expressions but i can't because if i go back 10 seconds i get to see devi and her sulking not kv's soft gazes!!

also after a while they stopped with the soft music and instead just did the villainous music when they were falling asleep LIKE EXCUSE ME WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!! honestly who is doing the editing!! who looked at this episode and was like yup, that looks about right!

I think that was thunder because she started feeling cold later.

Thats what I assumed without using any logic then 😆

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

LOL anokhi had a great pillow and everything but shaurya's head literally didn't even get a headrest that man must have woken up with such a cramped neck man my neck hurts just looking at it!

he def looked uncomfortable! But he made sure his girl was comfortable.
infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juwii29

im still salty about no kaise hua not being there.

the only reason they couldn't was because they had to cut in devi 🤬 like seriously we were sooo hyped and imagine how hot that whole sequence would have been uncut!! wow i'm getting more mad as i continue to think about what we could have had! i was like half flying before but now that i'm rewatching i'm annoyed all over again

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I liked the editing and laughed like crazy. Devi was shown because that woman has no clue who Shaurya is.

Everything she was blabbering on about, Shaurya was doing the exact opposite. I loved it. Couldn’t have been any better.

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

jo tera hovega, jaroor aavega.

You know the first time I heard this song I fell in love with it. The meaning here is so pure, it's just them. It promises us a beautiful roller coaster ride with an ending that will have them together.

Even if they try to run away, the lines of their palm will seek each other. Even if the world stands against them, they will find there way back to each other.

Because it's just not them seeking each other, it will be their destiny too.

Lag cheer channavan naa hoke mazboor ayega

(Looks like you will cross the world/ all the hurdles and will be compelled to come to me)

Amidst the grey sky, we will capture the blue together shining with the tinge of pink throwing shades of red (love) everywhere. No matter how far you go from me, you will find your way back. You will cross this path of burning coals even if it burns you to ashes but you will reach me even if takes an eternity. And I will be there waiting!

Beech hawa mein udne waale zameen pe ek din ayega

(Fly ...Fly all you can but the moment you rest you will seek love)

You see the green leaves dancing amidst the air, you see the birds flying back to their home even though they dont find any food. They return back because that's where they belong. Empty handed or not, seeking their way back home, they return back, tending to the cracks of their broken heart.

Soul burns in fire, destiny clashes with the silence that screams louder than echo of heartbreaks. But the ray of white will shine against the pool of black you nurture.

He will find his way back. She will wait for him. She will find her way back. He will wait for her. They will fall. They will trust. They will break. They will shine. They will cry. They will love. They will fight. Against and together. They will win .❤️

Snow_kf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Todays editing sucks. Pissed of my mood😡. I am trying to edit the episode and cut her scenes but she popped up in every single scene😡.