Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

My blood boils everytime Devi comes on screen and talks about Shaurya as if he's her trophy.

I know that's the plot. But man ! I'd hate if she gets forgiven so quickly for separating a loving family- her own family for 25 years ๐Ÿคฌ

She must suffer like Aastha- shaan and Shaurya did.

I really want Shakhi to move in with ShaStha and live like a small family away from those sabrawals

Let Devi Maa be alone for few years

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

i feel like by tomorrow this will be done for us! BECAUSE IM SURE EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS FD IS FUMING!!

I tried to mute her to reduce the effect as in fast forward I was missing certain parts of ShaKhi but that also didn't work. Need hr OUT OF THE SCENE !!!!!

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i feel like by tomorrow this will be done for us! BECAUSE IM SURE EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS FD IS FUMING!!

im still salty about no kaise hua not being there.
933191 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

lol! Exactly! To say that I am mildly obsessed with that song would be an understatement! ๐Ÿ˜ so so beautifully sung and written! It has sufi undertones as well ( ahem.. Rumi for no reason ๐Ÿ˜Ž)

I keep reminding myself that itโ€™s โ€œ Shauryaโ€ aur โ€œAnokhiโ€ ki Kahaani.. they are the destined star crossed lovers .. rest all of the masala is just fluff! ๐Ÿ˜Š

You know what I was just thinking of Rumi after today's episode, especially because of their beautiful moments and how happy they were away from the foreshadowing of the villains. I was specifically reminded of these lines:

"Out beyond the ideas of right doing and wrong doing, there is a field, I'll meet you there" โค๏ธ

Edited by FortunaMajor - 3 years ago
infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

LOL anokhi had a great pillow and everything but shaurya's head literally didn't even get a headrest that man must have woken up with such a cramped neck man my neck hurts just looking at it!

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

im still salty about no kaise hua not being there.

I am too ๐Ÿ˜’

That's why I'm playing that song while watching the scene myself ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

that was probably where they had their party that time too right? honestly these girls get away with so much and i'm glad one by one all their stupidity is coming out from ragging to cheating to this!

But I think today it's clear that Bebo isn't telling anyone about AA and is pushing everyone away which suggests that she will have no one to turn to. And maybe somehow Anokhi will help her given that the room that was meant for Bebo is now given to her.

Hann probably it's the room where they do all "spoilt kids type of work" ๐Ÿ˜† . Tbh, they are all new adults. I expect them to lie, party and have boyfriends.

But not rag , bully, cheat, look down upon someone, plan n plot.๐Ÿคข Other than these characteristics, I don't have a problem in Bebo getting physical with a guy, being in relationship and lying cause this is so freaking normal for her age!

Even her choosing the wrong guy is not a suprise cause all of us at one point could have chosen the wrong person! I mean its all normal.

Edited by ashwariya_98 - 3 years ago
glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

If someone edits alll their interactions till date and creates a video, I am sure all of us will be watching that video day in and day out !!!

Yeah, even I am pretty irritated about Kaise Huan not there.. I listen to any song that plays in SAAKK on loop during the next few days ๐Ÿคฃ

ADDICTED and HOW

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

I am too ๐Ÿ˜’

That's why I'm playing that song while watching the scene myself ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

dude I canโ€™t stop listening to thodi jagah. Itโ€™s running rent free in my head.
infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wizkid

I tried to mute her to reduce the effect as in fast forward I was missing certain parts of ShaKhi but that also didn't work. Need hr OUT OF THE SCENE !!!!!

sameee i love going back and watching expressions but i can't because if i go back 10 seconds i get to see devi and her sulking not kv's soft gazes!!

also after a while they stopped with the soft music and instead just did the villainous music when they were falling asleep LIKE EXCUSE ME WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!! honestly who is doing the editing!! who looked at this episode and was like yup, that looks about right!