Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

okay now that i'm watching the episode again i don't hate that they used their song BUT I REUP MY HATRED OF DEVI IN BETWEEN!! they literally are playing like serious villain music and then suddenly it's soft music 🤬 i know this has been discussed to death but i can't help but reiterate my ANNOYANCE!!

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Yeah...i used to feel that these lines have alot of meaning...but at that time it didn't make sense..😆

but now...as the plot is opening up, We can feel every line's meaning.

The whole team of SAAKK has done such a great job man

the story line. Character sketch. The growth. It’s honestly one of the best shows I’ve seen in a while. I haven’t watched anything in a really long time that was written so well.
933191 thumbnail

Guys...now..I get the meaning of ShaKhi background music lol..

It is a meaningful song chosen for ShaKhi.

Writers already knew the plot .

So they chose a sing which describes ShaKhi the best, the chorus line is perfect for them:

jo tera hovega, jaroor aavega.

What is meant to be yours, will be yours.

Bascially it's a reassurance for ShaKhi and the viewers.😆 Because there are 100000000 villains around them who will keep trying to make them stay away from each other...but the song is like a reassurance

Damn, am I thinking too much? ?

But the song from Day 1 gave me feels like..they are trying to say that these two are meant to meet, destined to fall in love and eill eventually be together. Like it is meant to happen! So freaking deep ❤️

Tbh if we look closely at the lyrics the male version talks about separation but yet his love coming back to him because its meant to be and female version is about distance probably created by ideological differnces and other such things "beech hawa mein udne wale zameen pe ek din aayega" there's a lot of foreshadowing in the lyrics❤️💔

Edited by FortunaMajor - 3 years ago
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Btw guys....Bebo took that room to get hanky panky with Anmol, I think🤣

and Anmol might enter and start doing things he eamted to do with Bebo and ppl might catch them!🤣

Bas SS is on his way to save his girl again from badnaami! 😆

I guess they were partying in the same room 😆

and i guess its possible and then she might leave hostel and live with astha 🤣

Meri sui astha shaan pe atki hai

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

okay now that i'm watching the episode again i don't hate that they used their song BUT I REUP MY HATRED OF DEVI IN BETWEEN!! they literally are playing like serious villain music and then suddenly it's soft music 🤬 i know this has been discussed to death but i can't help but reiterate my ANNOYANCE!!

dude I was pacing. I was like WHY IS SHE RUINING THE VIBE. can come make an edit and cut her all out 😂
glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shaurya, I feel, will accept his feelings but yeah won't act on it , whether thats because of his own ideas or Badi Ma, don't know..

Anokhi seems like , she will accept also sooner as she does not know about Shaurya's expectation from his partner and stuff..and will want to express also but she may not be able to do so cause of Shagun's re entry ..

PS : I cannot stop watching his hand caressing her face and hair and the whole car scene...

infinitie thumbnail

Btw guys....Bebo took that room to get hanky panky with Anmol, I think🤣

and Anmol might enter and start doing things he eamted to do with Bebo and ppl might catch them!🤣

Bas SS is on his way to save his girl again from badnaami! 😆

that was probably where they had their party that time too right? honestly these girls get away with so much and i'm glad one by one all their stupidity is coming out from ragging to cheating to this!

But I think today it's clear that Bebo isn't telling anyone about AA and is pushing everyone away which suggests that she will have no one to turn to. And maybe somehow Anokhi will help her given that the room that was meant for Bebo is now given to her.

Sutapasima thumbnail
infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

dude I was pacing. I was like WHY IS SHE RUINING THE VIBE. can come make an edit and cut her all out 😂

i feel like by tomorrow this will be done for us! BECAUSE IM SURE EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS FD IS FUMING!!

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

🤣🤣

She's giving me Kaikeyi vibes man 😵

I don't like it at all - anyways vaada word has given me some scarring memories 😆

Only way I would like Devi promise track is -

1. They show angst and focus only on shakhi , not much on unnecessary planning plotting
  2. Both suffer - not just one - would be unfair😆 I like them both equally so it'd be tough
  3. They don't stretch shagun track way out of proportion
  4. We get some real changes in shaurya's thoughts by end of it - maybe he should meet her dad or something

I second your thoughts completely but the BOLD portion the MOST !!