Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Guys...now..I get the meaning of ShaKhi background music lol..

It is a meaningful song chosen for ShaKhi.

Writers already knew the plot .

So they chose a sing which describes ShaKhi the best, the chorus line is perfect for them:

jo tera hovega, jaroor aavega.

What is meant to be yours, will be yours.

Bascially it's a reassurance for ShaKhi and the viewers.😆 Because there are 100000000 villains around them who will keep trying to make them stay away from each other...but the song is like a reassurance

Damn, am I thinking too much? ?

But the song from Day 1 gave me feels like..they are trying to say that these two are meant to meet, destined to fall in love and eill eventually be together. Like it is meant to happen! So freaking deep ❤️

Yup ❤️

That song is so meaningful, I love it 💕

Also - correct me if I'm wrong

Be matlab di ya galan means - irrelevant things, right so is it saying Shakhi to ignore irrelevant obstacles and focus or love or something

Also this line by female -

Kyun puche na koi haal Mera hai khud se yahi sawaal Mera

Suits Anokhi perfectly she's lone warrior and shaurya can be her knight in shining armour♥️

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Guys...now..I get the meaning of ShaKhi background music lol..

It is a meaningful song chosen for ShaKhi.

Writers already knew the plot .

So they chose a sing which describes ShaKhi the best, the chorus line is perfect for them:

jo tera hovega, jaroor aavega.

What is meant to be yours, will be yours.

Bascially it's a reassurance for ShaKhi and the viewers.😆 Because there are 100000000 villains around them who will keep trying to make them stay away from each other...but the song is like a reassurance

Damn, am I thinking too much? ?

But the song from Day 1 gave me feels like..they are trying to say that these two are meant to meet, destined to fall in love and eill eventually be together. Like it is meant to happen! So freaking deep ❤️

lol! Exactly! To say that I am mildly obsessed with that song would be an understatement! 😍 so so beautifully sung and written! It has sufi undertones as well ( ahem.. Rumi for no reason 😎)

I keep reminding myself that it’s “ Shaurya” aur “Anokhi” ki Kahaani.. they are the destined star crossed lovers .. rest all of the masala is just fluff! 😊

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

lol such a random thing but why do they always use that weird thunder noise in the beginning of their song like even today when he saw her sleeping i was like why would you ruin such a peaceful moment with such jarring sounds

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

I think he will accept that he loves her but I do feel like once he does, that might be when the conflict starts internally. Like I can't help but think of the lines in their song about how no matter how far he goes, he will always come back to her. That actually made me think that at one point, he will go away from her not because he doesn't love her but because maybe he can't reconcile his own feelings with his ideologies. He can leave neither his image of an ideal partner nor can he leave her. Right now he is just allowing himself to feel without any thought which is why we see him doing whatever he wants. The second the realization kicks in, I don't think he would deny it but perhaps he would hesitate to act on it. Anokhi is far more upfront and just says what comes to her mind and there is no reason to think that he wouldn't match what she would want from a partner at this point. He has helped and supported her at every step of the way so why would she have to hide her feelings unless she thinks he has someone else in his life. Though I also think this is just the sort of angst I enjoy seeing so that might be coloring how I perceive their story so far.

Exactly....that songs is written tactically...they have literally written and describes ShaKhi's journey.

We should have thought why it is written the way it is written

Its literally all pointing towards ShaKhi journey

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Earlier I used to get up at around 8 or 9. Like I need to sleep for 8 hours to function properly. But this show has ruined me completely. I am surving on 4- 5 of sleep and during days I am mostly spamming forum and getting no work done.

Ikr

I have so many assignments to complete but I'm always here in whatever break I get from studies 😵😆 after a point I don't even understand what I am writing😵

I don't even take that power nap nowadays😆

But atleast getting new episode at 6 am keeps me motivated to wake up early and I don't lose my attendance😎

I have been marked present for all lectures throughout this week😎, if only they knew where I was mentally 😆

ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

Ash, I was just thinking this when the song played in the beginning. Like this song has so much meaning in the lyrics and in between the lines too.

Yeah...i used to feel that these lines have alot of meaning...but at that time it didn't make sense..😆

but now...as the plot is opening up, We can feel every line's meaning.

The whole team of SAAKK has done such a great job man

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly....that songs is written tactically...they have literally written and describes ShaKhi's journey.

We should have thought why it is written the way it is written

Its literally all pointing towards ShaKhi journey

Exactly!! I honestly love their song, it's really peaceful and written very much for them!! The very first time they played it, the lines about him going away were played as he was walking back to his car after putting her on the ground at the hospital. I literally remember that day after that moment was when I started writing my first story on them because it felt so symbolic. He left her and walked away but the song was assuring us that no matter how far he goes, he will come back! The one that is meant fo her will always be back.

ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Btw guys....Bebo took that room to get hanky panky with Anmol, I think🤣

and Anmol might enter and start doing things he eamted to do with Bebo and ppl might catch them!🤣

Bas SS is on his way to save his girl again from badnaami! 😆

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

lol such a random thing but why do they always use that weird thunder noise in the beginning of their song like even today when he saw her sleeping i was like why would you ruin such a peaceful moment with such jarring sounds

Although they use it everytime but today it gave me hope that it would rain huh but it was just a spoiling element 🥺

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

😆😁

But woh “ mera Naam bhi Devi Sabharwal nahi” itna original aur cringeworthy dialogue writers ne kaha se likkha! 🙄 that night gown is ideal for a Halloween costume !

🤣🤣

She's giving me Kaikeyi vibes man 😵

I don't like it at all - anyways vaada word has given me some scarring memories 😆

Only way I would like Devi promise track is -

1. They show angst and focus only on shakhi , not much on unnecessary planning plotting
  2. Both suffer - not just one - would be unfair😆 I like them both equally so it'd be tough
  3. They don't stretch shagun track way out of proportion
  4. We get some real changes in shaurya's thoughts by end of it - maybe he should meet her dad or something