Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

For first two minutes I was too busy laughing seeing her 'hilli hui' like that...

I was all humein ye khauf accha laga ...

But then even I was scared, she gonnaa ruin this !

😆😁

But woh “ mera Naam bhi Devi Sabharwal nahi” itna original aur cringeworthy dialogue writers ne kaha se likkha! 🙄 that night gown is ideal for a Halloween costume !

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

Also so much foreshadowing w anokhis dialogues of “didnyou find your way back after getting lost” and he said “dunno why I didn’t ask before.. it was right here and I kept on going for no reason”

There was so much mention of him getting lost and finding his way back. I feel like they will make this into a I love this girl but I can’t accept that I love her so he may do the opposite

What do you guys think?

this show. And it’s foreshadowing is brilliant!! The writing in this show is just amazing.
ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

When the f did this happen ? What are you talking about? Why do I suddenly feel pathetic? How could I miss this?

He said na...ek galat turn ke wajah se hum kabse gol gol ghum rhe the.

Before asking , he was getting lost and going round round. But Anokhi's continuous taunts made him ask for help. Then she said, aona gussa and ego chodkar jaiye. Post that he finally found the right path!

This is literally Shakhi in short 😆

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Also so much foreshadowing w anokhis dialogues of “didnyou find your way back after getting lost” and he said “dunno why I didn’t ask before.. it was right here and I kept on going for no reason”

There was so much mention of him getting lost and finding his way back. I feel like they will make this into a I love this girl but I can’t accept that I love her so he may do the opposite

What do you guys think?

I think he will accept that he loves her but I do feel like once he does, that might be when the conflict starts internally. Like I can't help but think of the lines in their song about how no matter how far he goes, he will always come back to her. That actually made me think that at one point, he will go away from her not because he doesn't love her but because maybe he can't reconcile his own feelings with his ideologies. He can leave neither his image of an ideal partner nor can he leave her. Right now he is just allowing himself to feel without any thought which is why we see him doing whatever he wants. The second the realization kicks in, I don't think he would deny it but perhaps he would hesitate to act on it. Anokhi is far more upfront and just says what comes to her mind and there is no reason to think that he wouldn't match what she would want from a partner at this point. He has helped and supported her at every step of the way so why would she have to hide her feelings unless she thinks he has someone else in his life. Though I also think this is just the sort of angst I enjoy seeing so that might be coloring how I perceive their story so far.

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Omg guys!!!!! I just realized Kanchan offered him chai today and he again REFUSED!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

infinitie thumbnail

When the f did this happen ? What are you talking about? Why do I suddenly feel pathetic? How could I miss this?

This was the first minute of the episode I think like right when he came back to the car!

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sorry brb - I’ll reply to everyone after watching the episode! Again!

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Guys...now..I get the meaning of ShaKhi background music lol..

It is a meaningful song chosen for ShaKhi.

Writers already knew the plot .

So they chose a sing which describes ShaKhi the best, the chorus line is perfect for them:

jo tera hovega, jaroor aavega.

What is meant to be yours, will be yours.

Bascially it's a reassurance for ShaKhi and the viewers.😆 Because there are 100000000 villains around them who will keep trying to make them stay away from each other...but the song is like a reassurance

Damn, am I thinking too much? ?

But the song from Day 1 gave me feels like..they are trying to say that these two are meant to meet, destined to fall in love and eill eventually be together. Like it is meant to happen! So freaking deep ❤️

Ash, I was just thinking this when the song played in the beginning. Like this song has so much meaning in the lyrics and in between the lines too.
infinitie thumbnail

Sorry brb - I’ll reply to everyone after watching the episode! Again!

^^^retweet!!

Word Count: 1

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Hahaha I wanted to forward her but that was sooo impactful. I guess they knew both these scene together will make an impact. She’s going to try to ruin this but the progression and feelings .. can’t go and won’t go away like that. This was their first .. when she cutely asked “we slept here the whole night” .. SS ‘s love language is also physical touch it seems by the way he does .. so he won’t be able to come out of it easily. The looks and closeness de raha tha.. like she is his gf and his ..

That reminds me my major complain with the editing today was that I couldn't skip devi scenes. As if they were telling me- dekh, dekhegi kaise nahi....

Also, with SS what do I say, the honesty, the obliviousness, the raw vulnerability, the cautiousness, it is all there. They have this purity of falling in love. Like he is seeking comfort, but then he is so cautious yet so protective. It's so pure. Sacred !

Ps- And here my single as* goes again !