Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prs_725

I can watch his smile again and again

it’s so cute. It looks so genuine. I haven’t seen this man smile since his birthday 🥺
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Aj ki episode mn to maza agya😂

I am still smiling😂

Why shagun is entering ...maza kharab kardegi🤦

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Also so much foreshadowing w anokhis dialogues of “didnyou find your way back after getting lost” and he said “dunno why I didn’t ask before.. it was right here and I kept on going for no reason”

There was so much mention of him getting lost and finding his way back. I feel like they will make this into a I love this girl but I can’t accept that I love her so he may do the opposite

What do you guys think?

Wow! Didn’t think of that cause we toh were occupied with the hot happenings in the car 😍😍 Now that you pointed it, that makes sense! He already feels something for her, she makes him light and happy. B ut I doubt if he’d do the opposite.. there might be several MUs between them but I don’t think he’ll consciously keep himself away from her after realizing he loves her. It’ll be interesting to see his struggle to change his patriarchal mindset.

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Can someone find the car seq without Devi and send it to us?(?!?! I just want to watch wo her killing the vibe lol

Yes pretty pleeaasse! ❤️

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

I don't think we have actually seen him this happy in all the past 84 episodes!

Honestly though!! Even during the bday party in the morning with his family he wasn't this blissful. Maybe the only time he might have come close to being happy was that brief moment he thought that Shaan came into work because of him. But even then I don't think Shaurya lets himself feel this openly and freely happy with other things, especially his dad because he is too conditioned to expect disappointment. So truly this was the first time that we see him like this and UGH I WANT TO PROTECT THIS MAN AT ALL COSTS

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Also, India walon how you managing up with the sleep ...like this 6 AM thing is messing up with my body!

Ps- I still cant blv I slept through my alarm. And the way I ran later forgetting my pillows behind !

I have classes starting at 6:30 so I have to get up early 😆

I get up watch epi on hotstar and then visit this forum in my breaks

Yahi hai life meri ab 😆

P.S - 🤣

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 3 years ago
Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Also so much foreshadowing w anokhis dialogues of “didnyou find your way back after getting lost” and he said “dunno why I didn’t ask before.. it was right here and I kept on going for no reason”

There was so much mention of him getting lost and finding his way back. I feel like they will make this into a I love this girl but I can’t accept that I love her so he may do the opposite

What do you guys think?

When the f did this happen ? What are you talking about? Why do I suddenly feel pathetic? How could I miss this?

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

I have classes starting at 6:30 so I have to get up early 😆

I get up watch epi hotstar and then visit this forum in breaks .

Yahi hai life meri ab 😆

P.S - 🤣

Earlier I used to get up at around 8 or 9. Like I need to sleep for 8 hours to function properly. But this show has ruined me completely. I am surving on 4- 5 of sleep and during days I am mostly spamming forum and getting no work done.

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

What do you guys think?

Yup i think

- He will lose his way (by trying to deny feelings for Anokhi)

- Won't ask for help

- Shakhi will suffer alone

- Then He'll take help reluctantly (maybe from aastha)

And then aastha will reunite Shakhi

The raasta Kitna bhi teedha ho dialogue- may have been for convincing Devi and gang 😆

That's my prediction 😆

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 3 years ago
ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Guys...now..I get the meaning of ShaKhi background music lol..

It is a meaningful song chosen for ShaKhi.

Writers already knew the plot .

So they chose a sing which describes ShaKhi the best, the chorus line is perfect for them:

jo tera hovega, jaroor aavega.

What is meant to be yours, will be yours.

Bascially it's a reassurance for ShaKhi and the viewers.😆 Because there are 100000000 villains around them who will keep trying to make them stay away from each other...but the song is like a reassurance

Damn, am I thinking too much? ?

But the song from Day 1 gave me feels like..they are trying to say that these two are meant to meet, destined to fall in love and eill eventually be together. Like it is meant to happen! So freaking deep ❤️