SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #15 - Page 46

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

On a side note, for the first time ever devi made my heart beat fast. Lady was sooo scary w kuch toh karoongi mein DANG!!!

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

he was on a love high. The feeling you get when you like someone and have spent time w them. I guess he was feeling same thing we feel when we see shakhi. The same love high

dude he had a glow of happiness. was beaming 🥺🥰🥰🥰🥰
prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

Yes! His face expressions were constantly changing..There were so many thank yous going around between these two..after she left the office it looked like he dropped the fake smile and was back to business as usual.. like what was that!🧐 🤨😛

He is something. He changes in front of her and other times he’s back to being the SS

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: prs_725

On a side note, for the first time ever devi made my heart beat fast. Lady was sooo scary w kuch toh karoongi mein DANG!!!

For first two minutes I was too busy laughing seeing her 'hilli hui' like that...

I was all humein ye khauf accha laga ...

But then even I was scared, she gonnaa ruin this !

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

They were both awkward and blabbering towards the end 😆

Kuch kuch hota hain 😆🤣

Also the feeling when you like someone and just have shit come out of your mouth and don’t know what to say so you say anything and later are like what the heck did I just say?!?! Was that even me?!?! This is why you are still single Pooja.. that feeling 😂😂😂👀🤦🏻‍♀️

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Also, India walon how you managing up with the sleep ...like this 6 AM thing is messing up with my body!

Ps- I still cant blv I slept through my alarm. And the way I ran later forgetting my pillows behind !

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

For first two minutes I was too busy laughing seeing her 'hilli hui' like that...

I was all humein ye khauf accha laga ...

But then even I was scared, she gonnaa ruin this !

Hahaha I wanted to forward her but that was sooo impactful. I guess they knew both these scene together will make an impact. She’s going to try to ruin this but the progression and feelings .. can’t go and won’t go away like that. This was their first .. when she cutely asked “we slept here the whole night” .. SS ‘s love language is also physical touch it seems by the way he does .. so he won’t be able to come out of it easily. The looks and closeness de raha tha.. like she is his gf and his ..

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

dude he had a glow of happiness. was beaming 🥺🥰🥰🥰🥰

I can watch his smile again and again
prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Today professor seems happy...

Like he never got this much happy his entire life..😆

He got his love dose today...🤣

Like -

Tu aaja mere close

Milta na mauka roz

I want you my baby

De de mujhe tu love dose...😆

hahah

He has never been this happy!!!

prs_725 thumbnail

Can someone find the car seq without Devi and send it to us?(?!?! I just want to watch wo her killing the vibe lol