SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #15 - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

What if he was in a corner somewhere chhip ke baat sunn raha ho ya phone on ho uska 🤣

Hahahah he is in his own world rn though trying to patch up as well 😂🤣 I doubt he cares at all rn

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Damn my phone just fall on my face ( ouch, That hurts really bad ) and I came out of ShaKhi lala land ( no I am not asleep as I have to go in rasoda to do the dishes)

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

🤣🤣

Like leaving no opportunity to stare at her and touch her hair🤣

Professor definitely has no regrets missing Devi's party.

Matlab he just decided to sleep..when he realised she's not moving 🤣 mtlb try bhi nahi kia..😆

Why regret when he was having his own party 🤪

And usko pagal kutte ne kata hai jo woh usko move karega..? He was enjoying her sleeping in his baho mei ☺️

The way he bent down, I thought forehead kiss dene wala hai 😳

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Did you guys see his expression when she said "aap ko pata nahi aapne kitna bada ehsaan kiya hai mujh par"

He did not like it at all! This word is going to be thrown at him again and again until he bursts out that he doesn't see it as ehsaan but as something more of right but not maybe in these exact words😆

his face did change. I couldn’t understand the change though .. was it like no no i don’t like this or wow this was so important for her and she’s happy
AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Damn my phone just fall on my face ( ouch, That hurts really bad ) and I came out of ShaKhi lala land ( no I am not asleep as I have to go in rasoda to do the dishes)

When do u sleep?

ShaKhi has changed ur sleeping patterns?

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

Yesssss!!!!! After today, I think he def knows what he’s doing 😂 he was sooo happy when he went to see kanchan like he just was flying in the love high haha so cute

He was sooooo cute today omg literally such a puppy in love today! He was allll smiles!!!!

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

his face did change. I couldn’t understand the change though .. was it like no no i don’t like this or wow this was so important for her and she’s happy

Yes... Even I thought i was more like wow! She appreciates what I did for her.

He was not upset.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I got my water on face scene 🥳🥳

Dhabba one dried to his heat so he supplied the next batch 🤣

prs_725 thumbnail

Also so much foreshadowing w anokhis dialogues of “didnyou find your way back after getting lost” and he said “dunno why I didn’t ask before.. it was right here and I kept on going for no reason”

There was so much mention of him getting lost and finding his way back. I feel like they will make this into a I love this girl but I can’t accept that I love her so he may do the opposite

What do you guys think?

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

He didn't do much

But felt ALOT ☺️

And for today, that was enough 😈🤣

I think I might try my hand at ✍ poetry 🤣

Darshi you can take your annual leave 😆

You do English poetry..

I will Keep myself limited to Hindi, Urdu 🤣

The problem is poetry can’t leave me.. if ShaKhi won’t get wiped off my mind.. 😳

Edited by dusk2dawn - 3 years ago