Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Yes! This was so off putting for me! Especially for such a beautiful scene that too they kept cutting back to her every other second can't even ff properly I am just going wait for someone to edit her out and upload so I can watch it on loop!

It was such a beautiful scene! Shaurya just looking at her (I won't say lost in her because he wanted to keep looking at her, he was aware of what he was doing this was no unintentional checking out)

And just how emotional and soft did he get when she held on to him and didn't let go! Omg! Imagine the feels are like this with interruptions from the devil if only they had left the scene with only them!

I guess we need to start a jaap for the Editor babas to not Ctrl C +Ctrl V any interfering scenes during Shakhi moments.. as is we get only few of their moments, aur usme bhi lays ke chips packet ki tarah dhokha 😒😒

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

My 🎧 stopped working 😔

Now my neighbours are listening in w/out watching 🤣

I think Fahmida has 😆fainted

Now madam its your time to get to bed and venture into ShaKhi lala land. 🤣
go to sleep. Or get your hubby’s headphones 🎧😂😂

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I don’t think he will be present during this discussion. Daddy deewana is getting ready for his breakfast date 😄😄

Or maybe he will return home by that time

@Bold- I am settling on this permanently. 🤣🤣🤣

Daddy deewana

Shara bear

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Like orange Was the new black 😆

Car 🚗 is the new Hut 🏠 🤬☺️

How steamy was that 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I never knew that this could be hot even if one partner is dozing 😍😍😍

That hair tucking scene was☺️

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

I bet it’s KV hyping us again!! It was someone else who put that . .. maybe they had that and thought it doesn’t fit well? Ahir didn’t fit the moment too so they changed it .. but we have to be prepared now lol can’t get trolled EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!!! They did the same w riot track

I literally can’t get over how we got trolled 😂😂😂 how are we so gullible 😂😂😂
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

True that

But in mind i already got them married 🤣

Shaurya is a nice man so he won’t do anything without his Magnet’s consent 😆

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

I know right!😲

If they are this steamy with budding feelings☺️🤬...then universe help us🤣 🙏

Can it be devi less tho ?!

I know I am saying this like a parrot now. But I am pissed fr !

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Please tell me I wasn't the only one who was pissed that devil was put in that scene😡

I'm mad!

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Exactly mahn ! Like just imagine me pausing my phone at 7 in the morning and asking myself ...you upset ?!

On a serious note, this was genuinely upsetting since when you are receiving negativity from one side you cant completely focus on the good parts. I mean the scenes were good but they just didnt let me drown in the sea of emotions I generally do with Shakhi...you remember the Dhadak episode that the was best because of the editing as well. They didnt break the connect. I understand that the story progress is important but by ruining the bestest parts?! Nope we can do better than that.

I feel like they should have done Devi Kanchan scene first and then all of shakhi and then family drama again. Even yesterday the cutting was too much because they like cut the scene randomly with shaan aastha but that was still positive so it didn’t feel as bad. Here the hotness was cut in with the negativity!! And you can’t get into it as much!!! Ughhh I’m genuinely annoyed!

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

yeah they are following the Bengali story line...with Shagun coming back and stuff 🤣BUT THAT MEANS SHAKHI MIGHT GET MARRIED IN SECRET!!!

😍 😁 I remember that they get trapped in a storm and have to spend the night at a temple .. something like that..