Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Okkkk.... I am screamingggg. This episode was toooooooo goooooood. How KV and Debba act so well. First of all shaurya says do opposites attract looking at Anokhi. This means hes questioning his feelings now its the start. Next the way he puts her hair back and she sleeps on his arm. The way he stares at her. Those looks r jus too hot to watch think ill faint. Yeh the Devi scene waz annoying, if someone can edit that bit out it will be great.

So Anokhi has seen what shagun looks like. I wonder whether when will shaurya tell anokhi about shagun.

Highlight for next epi: shaurya is describing his dream girl. I defo think whilst he is saying the qualities of his dream girl, Anokhi will appear in his head and thinking about her he will then talk about the qualities. On the other side we didnt see anokhis friend tell her shaurya likes her in todays episode so will defo happen Monday.

I cant wait for the next Shakhi scene. 2 days away :(

Please someone write OS on Mondays episode like predicting what will happen. We need u great writers.

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

"Wo magnet wali baat logo pe bhi apply hoti hai kya opposites attract" ☺️

Chalo iske deemag mein attraction wali baat to aayi 🤣

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

In OG : Between all these MUs of marriage...one night , ML decides to drop FL home and they have a proper heart to heart.. wishing each other good luck in life while enjoying whatever time they have together. They feel it's a closure on them and they both literally cry and its so freaking heartbreaking 💔.

I'm sure ShaKhi will get that emo scene to do. 😆 My head is spinning thinking of all crying epsiodes we will have to bear

I will skip all drama episodes for sure.. I am happy and content with all the episodes we have got this week.. ❤️

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

You both are alumni and PhD from BU and Gul institute or romance 🤣

I am no where near these unis 😂😂😂

I am more like watch it if you like it school..🤣

Gosh you don't know the couple name..😆

Yes that's why we understand each other and she know what shows and forums

I would be at 🤣

Now I look over my shoulders and think twice before posting in a new forums 🤣

I see the name but just didn't connect it to them 🤪

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

Mai soch rhi thi why are they not going like Tanu weds Manu where manu kissed tanu when she passed out in front of him

The whole time i was screaming kiss her kiss her dude why ain't you kissing her

May be due to lack of energy anokhi akele kha gai energy bar shaurya ko pucha bhi nahi🤣

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Yes! This was so off putting for me! Especially for such a beautiful scene that too they kept cutting back to her every other second can't even ff properly I am just going wait for someone to edit her out and upload so I can watch it on loop!

It was such a beautiful scene! Shaurya just looking at her (I won't say lost in her because he wanted to keep looking at her, he was aware of what he was doing this was no unintentional checking out)

And just how emotional and soft did he get when she held on to him and didn't let go! Omg! Imagine the feels are like this with interruptions from the devil if only they had left the scene with only them!

Exactly mahn ! Like just imagine me pausing my phone at 7 in the morning and asking myself ...you upset ?!

On a serious note, this was genuinely upsetting since when you are receiving negativity from one side you cant completely focus on the good parts. I mean the scenes were good but they just didnt let me drown in the sea of emotions I generally do with Shakhi...you remember the Dhadak episode that the was best because of the editing as well. They didnt break the connect. I understand that the story progress is important but by ruining the bestest parts?! Nope we can do better than that.

wamavasant thumbnail

True that

But in mind i already got them married 🤣

wamavasant thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

May be due to lack of energy anokhi akele kha gai energy bar shaurya ko pucha bhi nahi🤣

Hahahaha haan anokhi ne puchna chahiye tha PS se

Btw i hope they change this PS thing

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

DEVI SMOKING HOT THAT WAS !

I know right!😲

If they are this steamy with budding feelings☺️🤬...then universe help us🤣 🙏

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sofna

My 🎧 stopped working 😔

Now my neighbours are listening in w/out watching 🤣

I think Fahmida has 😆fainted

LOL it’s a good thing it’s not last episode when shakhi had to keep trying 🤣🤣
Hahahah yeah this girl was like it’s too hot to handle!! She is waiting for us at the graves