Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prs_725

I bet it’s KV hyping us again!! It was someone else who put that . .. maybe they had that and thought it doesn’t fit well? Ahir didn’t fit the moment too so they changed it .. but we have to be prepared now lol can’t get trolled EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!!! They did the same w riot track

I actually think the ahir scene that we saw was just the aastha maam one because he also said the “Maine” dialogue in that scene I think we just got really worried!!

LOL now maybe it would be better if we don’t get a holi promo or bts we always end up getting trolled

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sofna

Like orange Was the new black 😆

Car 🚗 is the new Hut 🏠 🤬☺️

How steamy was that 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

THE WAY HE WAS LOOKING AT HER WAS SO HOT

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinitie

He did the sleepy eyes sooooo well!!

yes yes uber cute ☺️
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Shaan will get a hint that Shaurya is talking about n describing qualities Anokhi 😆

I don’t think he will be present during this discussion. Daddy deewana is getting ready for his breakfast date 😄😄

Or maybe he will return home by that time

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mai soch rhi thi why are they not going like Tanu weds Manu where manu kissed tanu when she passed out in front of him

The whole time i was screaming kiss her kiss her dude why ain't you kissing her

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: wizkid

SAME...

Like it was such a magical moment where he was touching her face again and again.. But just look at Devi.. If someone edits it, we are just going to watch ShaKhi on loop!!

Exactly... Devi felt like a constant bug irritating me throughout. Matlab I couldn't dive in the feel. It was such a vulnerable ..close scene they could have ended with Devi at once and then shifted to both of them ...like what was the match making they were doing with devi and 'them'?!

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

LOL i hate when ITV just replaces actors even when thye are side actors because I got connected to the original shagun and now I have to see someone else. It's definitely because the OG shagun was far too classy and we could not have seen her in this vampy role they are bringing her back for 🤔

Realistically maybe someone else knows if the actress is doing something else or maybe she didn't want to play a vamp

Ugh! I hope this isn’t true! I wonder why almost all shows have decent people turn into negative characters.. just to create a roadblock..like IRL that doesn’t necessarily happen.. like we are all shades of grey! ( no gutter-minded pun intended 😝) Heck I am hoping they don’t show even Devi in too much bad light , but that’s just me being foolishly optimistic 😛

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

🤣🤣

Okay well be careful cause Sofna doesn't give up she can be relentless and sneaky that's

that's the one trait she kept from Balaji 🤣

OMG that's their jodi name ShaKhi, I never knew 🤣

You both are alumni and PhD from BU and Gul institute or romance 🤣

I am no where near these unis 😂😂😂

I am more like watch it if you like it school..🤣

Gosh you don't know the couple name..😆