Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

933191 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

Neither of them were awkward and that was actually so refreshing! I guess in part it's because neither of them realize yet that they are physically attracted to each other. I think they are more emotionally and intellectually attracted to each other and the physical attraction is sort of subconscious. There is comfort there but to me it felt like they are moving towards a friendship phase finally after all the ups and downs and tbh despite the crazy plotting happening, I do hope that they explore this phase slowly!

Also I appreciate that Devi is like maybe Shaurya is talking about Shagun not Anokhi in the precap because I kinda want her to be off base about this and give these two breathing room!

@bold absolutely! I like the fact that they are falling into this comfort zone with ease and look at them reflecting on not having fought and making progress 😆

Someone please take these two far far far away from the hurt!

Yes good that Devi is trying to connect this to Shagun, we actually have Tej to thank for putting that in her head😆

But her scene with Shaurya truly highlighted how emotionally manipulative she is! That "Have I done something wrong beta" 🤬

I seriously need to see her and Tej face consequences, they cannot go scot free for what they have done to Shaastha and Shaurya and the further chaos that they are about to unleash!

Edited by FortunaMajor - 3 years ago
glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Did Shaurya give Anokhi Kitty Bebo's secret adda???

I don't want another catfight...

This girl already has enough haters.. She should get peace in college at least..

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sofna

You're law of manifestation came true 🤣

HAHAHAHA I will speak everything into existence!! Next thing I will manifest is HOT HOLI!!

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

We are in a restaurant waiting for my cousins and instead talking to my husband I am here knowing what happened to ShAkhi!

Show him 🤣

Maybe you're date can turn same 🤣🤣

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Jab examiner question paper check karega tabhi tou result dega.☺️

...matlab samajh rahe ho ? Samajh rahe ho aap ?

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

that means we are making serious progress !!

Anokhi askied about kaisa raha apka ye safar !!

Shaurya answers just like a professor !!

Jab bhi hum exams dete hai toh uske results turant nahi aate examiners papers check karte hai kuch time lagta hai !!

I hope shuarya later on says to her this safar was really beautiful for him ❤️

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinitie

hahahah i figured you slept through your alarm!! it was hot Akanksha!! IT WAS HOT! I'm not flying like I was on Wednesday but it was still hot!

Let me watch...let me watch!

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

@bold absolutely! I like the fact that they are falling into this comfort zone with ease and look at them reflecting on not having fought and making progress 😆

Someone please take these two far far far away from the hurt!

Yes good that Devi is trying to connect this to Shagun, we actually have Tej to thank for putting that in her head😆

But her scene with Shaurya truly highlighted how emotionally manipulative she is! That "Have I done something wrong beta" 🤬

I seriously need to see her and Tej face consequences, they cannot go scot free for what they have done to Shaastha and Shaurya and the further chaos that they are about to unleash!

They really NEED TO BACK OFF...

Let love bloom ❤️

If they are following OG by bringing Shagun back, it means ACP is positive here.. right?

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

I think he would marry her secretly because Of devi’s Promise. Then keep it secretly too so that Anokhi can finish his studies with out interruption.

This can make sense. He does want Anokhi to finish her education at siac by hook or by crook lol. So he may take that stand for her education if nothing else. I can totally see Shaurya doing it

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

I think he would marry her secretly because Of devi’s Promise. Then keep it secretly too so that Anokhi can finish his studies with out interruption.

This is what I was thinking..

If they go this secret wedding track..this is one possibility..