Frequent Posters

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Hello people

What's happening in the world of Anokhi

has she stopped playing hokey pokey, and left school or is back

Yes she has come back!! Shaurya apologized and convinced her and today he got her a room to stay!

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Poor Devil her intuition was right 😆

But Tej made it take a wrong turn 🤣

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMG I came back on a very good episode

Poor Devil can't believe her Shaurya when to apologize to Anokhi for his animal behavior

Oh man the Devil looked like a woman who just find out her husband is cheating on her with her worst enemy.

933191 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehshipper

Ugh the sleeping together was so cute. They both looked adorbs. I love that she was awkward for once but also attracted way. I can’t wait for Monday again. The Shaurya Shagun pic was a good find for Anokhi, now when she sees them she will think Pehle se kuch chakkar tha and maybe there will be a MU. I just want as minimum of Ahir as possible. Thank GOD that BTS of Ahir at night didn’t come true and no disturbances happened.

I feel the new Shagun already looks bitchier in photographs so she will definitely be kabab main haddi.

im ok for some angst 😭. But I want lots of nice scenes too,

In the original The FL confesses after she thinkings the ML is moving abroad and they end up getting secretly married in a temple. ( only read summary) somewhere. I would die from happiness seeing a secret shaadi scene between Shaurya Anokhi .

What happened to scene with Reema?

If we are going for a secret Shaadi I don't want an accidental one that would be comic especially given Shaakhi's characterisation😆

But I can totally see Shaurya registering their marriage for whatever reason and Anokhi agreeing but these two are so straightforward that a secret marriage just doesn't fit! Especially Shaurya he doesn't work on the sly and when he is sure of his feelings he would scream it to the world without a care!

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinitie

Yes come here!! We'll all sit with binoculars together and eat dinner!!

Chalo!!! I'll start packing 🤣

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinitie

yo did you sleep through your alarm bro???

part of me is like good she's getting sleep, other part is like we gotta fly tho 🤣

confused like PS

I swear I got up around 15 minutes back...and I have never...never ever run like this to my room will my quilt, earplugs, mobile and spects like that.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

I can see shaurya doing that. I guess I’ll enjoy the track for now .. I don’t like tracks going on and on and this show does a good job at that so I hope it’s not like that here

Good they are going at fast pace.. zyaada khichenge then audience will lose interest

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

Anokhi’s poor little heart when she finds out he is getting married

Also if they broke up, why is shaurya having shagun’s picture in his office?

I’m wondering if he will agree for marriage? I know they are the end game but I don’t want +1s ruining shakhi vibes or like the feelings both get that they both are meant for the other so they always come together and then back off.

Yeah actually that's a plot hole because in the early episodes, lol he returned all their pictures and all her gifts to her! So I feel like CVs trying to just deus ex machina this plot 🤔

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

I swear I got up around 15 minutes back...and I have never...never ever run like this to my room will my quilt, earplugs, mobile and spects like that.

hahahah i figured you slept through your alarm!! it was hot Akanksha!! IT WAS HOT! I'm not flying like I was on Wednesday but it was still hot!

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

We are in a restaurant waiting for my cousins and instead talking to my husband I am here knowing what happened to ShAkhi!

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 3 years ago