Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

Send me a visa once you get there 😆

perfect. I'll bring you with me 🤣

933191 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

So when and how does this secret marriage happen? Is shastha there too ?

No it's actually hilarious that I just cannot imagine that scenario with Shaakhi!

In the og the leads go to a temple and somehow accidentally end up getting half married or something, nobody is present from the family but ACP and Shastha are the first ones to know though

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

in the Bengali one there is also a massive wedding for the leads! the ML says he is married. and then they actually do a grand wedding for him 🤣

Someone explain how this secret wedding happens

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

😁😍 yeah he was so happy! I didn’t get why they replaced Shagun! Now we’ll get Shagun 2.0/ Shagun lite .. but no worries Anokhi, you got this girl 😁

LOL i hate when ITV just replaces actors even when thye are side actors because I got connected to the original shagun and now I have to see someone else. It's definitely because the OG shagun was far too classy and we could not have seen her in this vampy role they are bringing her back for 🤔

Realistically maybe someone else knows if the actress is doing something else or maybe she didn't want to play a vamp

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

And Shaurya went so soft looking at a sleeping Anokhi even from outside the window!

I also loved the pure domesticity of him pouring water for her to wash her face and her doing the same! They were like so comfortable and swee together today!!

nehshipper thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ugh the sleeping together was so cute. They both looked adorbs. I love that she was awkward for once but also attracted way. I can’t wait for Monday again. The Shaurya Shagun pic was a good find for Anokhi, now when she sees them she will think Pehle se kuch chakkar tha and maybe there will be a MU. I just want as minimum of Ahir as possible. Thank GOD that BTS of Ahir at night didn’t come true and no disturbances happened.

I feel the new Shagun already looks bitchier in photographs so she will definitely be kabab main haddi.

im ok for some angst 😭. But I want lots of nice scenes too,

In the original The FL confesses after she thinkings the ML is moving abroad and they end up getting secretly married in a temple. ( only read summary) somewhere. I would die from happiness seeing a secret shaadi scene between Shaurya Anokhi .

What happened to scene with Reema?

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

No it's actually hilarious that I just cannot imagine that scenario with Shaakhi!

In the og the leads go to a temple and somehow accidentally end up getting half married or something, nobody is present from the family but ACP and Shastha are the first ones to know though

I wonder if they will follow that here .. the basic tracks are all the same. The timeline is diff. They def keep us on edge w not knowing what track they will or will not follow. I guess if we knew .. it wouldn’t have been interesting.

Thank you for explaining. I don’t see them doing a secret marriage and hoping it’s not turned into a saas bahu saga how Mohor and other shows on star plus are

infinitie thumbnail

So we didn’t get a song at all??

We got their title song that's it 😭

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I guess in og they marry in temple..

Here in feel ShaKhi will get register marriage 😆

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I didnt really pay attention to the OG one but from what I have seen, it looked like they were in a temple to make promises but then ended up getting married somehow (divine stuff) and then his wedding with Shagun was still happening but then a couple of episodes later I think he says im married already.