Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

I wish it was around dinner time for us!!! PERFECT TIMING!!! IM MOVING TO THE US!!!!

Send me a visa once you get there 😆

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

Wait they didn’t give us that song?!?! So we got trolled again??!?!!

yeah we got trolled!!! like i said i love their track but at the same time another song would have made the moment hotter because it was honestly really hot!!

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

They have that too later but I think secret marriage is what going to secure Shaakhi from the vultures

So when and how does this secret marriage happen? Is shastha there too ?

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinitie

HE NEEDS IT OMG!!! HE NEEDS SOMEONE WHO WILL LOVE HIM TO NO END!! and honestly the way he was caring for her today, this man is already falling way harder than he realizes!! And he is very clearly trying to be not her professor anymore.

I need them together now now!!!

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yeah we got trolled!!! like i said i love their track but at the same time another song would have made the moment hotter because it was honestly really hot!!

We got trolled. Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

I wonder if she will be negative then. Oh god like there’s less people to pull these two apart 🥵

She is def gonna be negative. Now any hope I had of a positive Shagun is gone. Lemme say I liked our OG shagun! I'm annoyed

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

DUDE I WANT A GRAND AF WEDDING TRACK THOUGH!!

in the Bengali one there is also a massive wedding for the leads! the ML says he is married. and then they actually do a grand wedding for him 🤣

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

One tiny Consolation a new actress is playing Shagun so my crush on OG Shagun is intact who was classy and elegant. Thank God I couldn't have beared her to be a vamp. Chalo I can now accept this Shagun as a Vamp

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Jo tera was played instead, it was disappointing that "Kaise hua" wasn't used but the scene was good!

He looks at her with so much adoration and handles her like porcelain!

The way he was touching her face and putting the hair strands behind her ear ☺️ Ufffff

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I know right! We were all expecting that somehow this would be ruined by acp and instead it was Devi 🤬 But I loved them in that car it was so sweet!!

I was reading that and thought the SS in your dp saying the words 😆