SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #15 - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

I know!!! Also they replaced the actress and I'm not here for it 🤔

I wonder if she will be negative then. Oh god like there’s less people to pull these two apart 🥵

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

He gets her a room by replacing the room for Kitty and Bebo. Anokhi is playing around in his office and finds a picture of him and Shagun. LOL they replaced the actress which means we are going to get Shagun ripppp

Shaurya comes and says that she won't get a room until she stops calling him sir. She thanks him for helping her get a room in the hostel. Shaurya also thanks her and she calls him PS again.

Shaurya goes home whistling and totally happy. Kanchan/Shaurya scene where he tells her that Anokhi is staying back. He is literally so smiley! She teases him about how happy he is 😆

😁😍 yeah he was so happy! I didn’t get why they replaced Shagun! Now we’ll get Shagun 2.0/ Shagun lite .. but no worries Anokhi, you got this girl 😁

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

i too wish same they didnt put acp but gave devi oh god as some kind of premonition !! here sakhi are spending nights sleeping happily and there shes sulking

I know right! We were all expecting that somehow this would be ruined by acp and instead it was Devi 🤬 But I loved them in that car it was so sweet!!

933191 thumbnail

And Shaurya went so soft looking at a sleeping Anokhi even from outside the window!

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

its such a piss take!! i literally have to ruin my sleep schedule TO WATCH THIS BUT I HAVE NO REGRETS!!!!🤣

YO i feel the worst for you all seriously! i actually think the US gang has it the best because the India gang it's 6 AM, the UK gang it's 1 Am and for us it's like right around dinner time 🤣

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It was super annoying because she was like plotting and I know they were going for dramatic effect but it really killed the whole thing! Also the fact that they showed us the BTS with kaise hua and we didn't get it

So we didn’t get a song at all??

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I know!!! Also they replaced the actress and I'm not here for it 🤔

Who is going to play new Shagun?

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Thank you so much for the update 🤗

Of course!! Sorry for my running commentary as I do I literally write whatever I'm feeling as I watch 🤣

933191 thumbnail

He was literally looking at her and wondering if opposites attract so he definitely does!

He was not awkward at all at their proximity in the morning! And that jaanvar ko dekha hug, dude was completely in zone😆

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

YO i feel the worst for you all seriously! i actually think the US gang has it the best because the India gang it's 6 AM, the UK gang it's 1 Am and for us it's like right around dinner time 🤣

I wish it was around dinner time for us!!! PERFECT TIMING!!! IM MOVING TO THE US!!!!