Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Lets sit back and enjoy SAAKK tbh, because there is one MU coming from Shagun's side and the other one from ACP's side. I know this will happen, Because unless Shaurya has a MU, he will not back away from pursuing Anokhi. 😆

so tighten ur seatbelts women😆!

But seeing SAAKK history, I dont think they will stretch it for more than 2 weeks. 2 weeks and that should be it.

Exactly ash ! Like honestly I am so chill here. We all knew Shagun track is going to happen right, now it depends on how they play it out. Also, considering the ph and the way of writing till now, I have slighter confidence in them that they are not going to 'ruin' ruin this.

Plus, I mean what's the point.

Let's enjoy till this is making sense. We got an amazing week and we are heading for holi .... and I am also up for heart breaks and everything.

They are going to make me cry. I am up for it.

I love the characters till now. I love the pace and I also hoping for a good week ahead. College scenes, realisation scenes ...its going to be fun...

So guys drop the worry ...

And where is the KP department? Come let's have fun...

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Professor Shb - oooeps he's resigned

Director Shb will have ALOT of work pending nowadays at the college.

Maybe even more than the watchmen 🤣

Juliet will be standing at the windows more than sitting on chair and doing padhai 🤣

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Exactly ash ! Like honestly I am so chill here. We all knew Shagun track is going to happen right, now it depends on how they play it out. Also, considering the ph and the way of writing till now, I have slighter confidence in them that they are not going to 'ruin' ruin this.

Let's enjoy till this is making sense. We got an amazing week and we are heading for holi .... and I am also up for heart breaks and everything.

I love the characters till now. I love the pace and I also hoping for a good week ahead. College scenes, realisation scenes ...its going to be fun...

Exactly. Shagun can return as a bait to sit on the mandap.

Mrs Sabherwal is only going to be Anokhi

Plus Shaurya has only started feeling and experiencing...Anokhi is nowhere there. Even if she feels she can't associate anything else to it yet due to their equation and knowing his family's reaction.

Did I mention i LOVE jealousy tracks🥳😈

Edited by Sofna - 3 years ago
glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Plus Shaurya has only started feeling and experiencing...Anokhi is nowhere there. Even if she feels she can't associate anything else to it yet due to their equation and knowing his family's reaction.

Even I love a jealousy track when both of them are jealous..

Those typical party scenes where both are dancing with different partners but looking at each other and partner switch happens so they can dance with each other 😆

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly!! Honestly no point in worrying and overthinking this. So far they have been really good at not stretching the plots more than necessary and kept it crisp. The MUs don't last more than 2 week. It's a show at the end of the day and it is bound to have ups and downs.

LETS ALL JUST SIT BACK, STRAP OURSELVES TIGHT AND ENJOY THE RIDEEE🤣

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddiquie

director saahb abb takk nahi padhaye?

Padhaye hain but abb baat alag hai na ☺️

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sofna

Jealousy tracks are literally a treat to watch

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: glowgetter

Even I love a jealousy track when both of them are jealous..

Those typical party scenes where both are dancing with different partners but looking at each other and partner switch happens so they can dance with each other 😆

Even i like jealous track.. fun to watch 😆

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

+1

After a short power nap and some thinking

I think this won't get ruined like Other serials where Ml gets married to someone else and FL gets reduced to crying mess

And like I said I am up for some angst - provided it's logical and beautiful😆

Imma just gonna ignore this Cambridge return shagun if she's bait for TRP aunties like I ignore Devi

Will just focus on shakhi 😆

KP - about what are we making khayali pulao now ? 😆

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

twitter is lit guys I love you anokhi is trending at 7 omg !!