Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prs_725

So both ms bhalla and me sabherwal are attracted to intelligence. Love it.. love how they showed he is attracted to her personality and intelligence first than her looks.

Yeah he likes I guess that she is traditional in some ways but also intelligent and has her own take on life. That traditional thing though it seems like he said it not thinking of her. It's more like his instinct he assumes that's what he wants from a life partner so he said it and the rest, he says thinking about her.

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

can't believe they didn't give us kaise hua though πŸ€” like i love their track but i feel like that scene would have been much hotter if they gave us another song!

Wait they didn’t give us that song?!?! So we got trolled again??!?!!

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

IT WAS!!! i'm gonna go watch it again with kaise hua playing in the background instead!! wish someone on twitter or insta edits devi out!!

Seriously I hate it when they add in other people in the middle like they did yesterday too!! Like let us enjoy the vibe!! Mood kills.

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

I felt so bad for shaurya hes such a sweet and obedient son but he got such a manupulative so called mother in form of devi !! hes such a golden heart when he was apologising sweetly !!

I know!! Honestly I think when he finds out the truth, Shaurya is going to be sooooo broken and I don't even think he'll be able to blast her. I really need Anokhi to fight this woman for making his life so miserable and for manipulating him so much!

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

You fainted when they slept together πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰by the looks of itπŸ˜†

I’m the back seat w my binoculars πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

infinitie thumbnail

Seriously I hate it when they add in other people in the middle like they did yesterday too!! Like let us enjoy the vibe!! Mood kills.

It was super annoying because she was like plotting and I know they were going for dramatic effect but it really killed the whole thing! Also the fact that they showed us the BTS with kaise hua and we didn't get it

prs_725 thumbnail

DUDE HE LITERALLY ADJUSTED HER SO THAT SHE FELL ASLEEP ON HIS SHOULDER!! it was like super unneccesary tbh but he did it and when she woke up she was a little awkward but it wasn't like bumbling awkward

Awwwwwww soooo cute!!! He def likes her 😍😍😍

infinitie thumbnail

Why?? What happened?

she's out with friends I think! doing what normal people do on friday nights 🀣

infinitie thumbnail

Awwwwwww soooo cute!!! He def likes her 😍😍😍

He was literally looking at her and wondering if opposites attract so he definitely does!

933191 thumbnail

Shaurya's face when Anokhi says "Hum poori raat yahi soyi the?" 🀣