Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

she won’t fight with acp because I don’t think she’ll take the kinda liberty she takes with Shaurya 😆

She’ll probably get more indifferent and stop smiling on his humsafar kinda lines 😆

She should just pass 1-2 taunts whenever he talks badly about Shaurya 😎😆

i am totally okay with this. we must protect our mans!
prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

I keep getting a feeling they might flip here and make ACP the negative character and Shagun might stay positive. This would be more consistent with the storytelling so far. And as Ash said the fact that Hitesh couldn’t say he is positive means there will be negative shades...he has already been giving us sus vibes!

I think so. Shagun was very dignified. She left and tried hard to tlk to him and also gave him the "blessings" at the end. She knew there's no winning him so I don't think she will force her entry in his life if she finds her premonition is coming true. He actually might also apologize to her. I'd like to see that apology of how he treated her. Bc he was feeling guilty and was told that they are in the wrong and not him...the guilt was clear in his eyes.

Edited by prs_725 - 3 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

For all the hype kv has caused

I WANT Anokhi to wear white blouse n lehenga and Shaurya wearing white Kurta

They’ll look so good 🔥

Probably something like leads wear in that dhadak song ❤️✨

☺️☺️☺️🤬

Never heard of purity scandalised in such a juicy way 🤣

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

Here is my theory, Devil will ask Shaurya to promise he will marry Shagun. He may not be able to say no bc this guy is not Virat Chavan. Proff saab ki paaki zubaan. 🤣lol. He keeps his promises (let's see that he does)

But in this case, Shagun might be the one to break it off saying you are not worth it for me and plus you love someone else. They are reversing the roles and breaking the glass so i'd like them to do this too..have a girl pick her life instead of going after someone who is obs miserably in love w someone else.

I STAN THIS!!! This time around she gets to break things off and tbh I think they can end her and Shaurya on a better note. She was too soft spoken and good at heart to make her a vamp 😭😭

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

My dudes we shifting??

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

And applying the bride/groom and guests supply of mehendi and haldi on each other 🤬😈😛🤣

imagine Shaurya rubbing his haldi applied cheek on hers 🤣

If not holi then they should progress to that stage by shaStha marriage

Waise bhi speed acchi hai 😈☺️🤣

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

omg yessssss they will look marvelous! He can wear a White Suit and she can wear a lehenga with pink or yellow duppata.

TOOO Pretty they will loook..

Shaurya looks wayyy too hot in white..his white pants that he wears at home....

Anokhi will look amazing in white as well.. As long as its not her normal patiala I am okay..

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: acquired_taste

that's one of the reasons anokhi is well suited for shaurya

she cares very deeply and isn't afraid of showing it , the girl wouldn't sleep till she found her teacher, went headfirst into the danger for her , imagine how fiercely protective and caring she would be for shaurya , he needs someone like that who is open about her affections (assurance for his insecurities)

she isnt open about how she feels yet though and i think she wont share her emotions otherwise either..but yes i hope she does as you mentioned. They both need someone like both of them in their life.

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hahah

omg yes, both are mom and son's fav/special student. Both hold a special place for her in their heart. Both want her to do well in life. Both can fight for her but also w her.

And they both go out of their way to protect her. Astha toh took a bullet and didn't reveal that it was her brother :(

If that's not enough love for Anokhi , I dont know what is! ❤️

Edited by ashwariya_98 - 3 years ago
prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizkid

TOOO Pretty they will loook..

Shaurya looks wayyy too hot in white..his white pants that he wears at home....

Anokhi will look amazing in white as well.. As long as its not her normal patiala I am okay..

YESSS He has wore a white pant w grey suit before. he will look abs charming.