Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Ok yeah 🤩

I want my Kp to get fulfilled then

Shaurya Anokhi being at someone else’s wedding- doing ankho Ki gustakiyaan 🔥

And applying the bride/groom and guests supply of mehendi and haldi on each other 🤬😈😛🤣

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Devi is there na...to play the "saas" character 😆.

But honestly, Shaurya is like Astha! Both Astha and Shaurya have a sense of protectiveness when it comes to Anokhi, both adore her fighting spirit and both cannot help but bend rules for her. Even Astha used to be super restless if Anokhi hasn't arrived on time like she was Astha's special student.

And now whenever he fights for Anokhi, he's full on Astha's son mode. Because they fight the same way. Apply logic and shoot the arguments down! 😂

PS: Anikhi trusted Astha blindly, yesterday on the bridge when he told her he saved her, there were no questions from her end. She believed him. No trust issues.

I guess this is actually Astha and Anokhi ki Kahani 😆

hahah

omg yes, both are mom and son's fav/special student. Both hold a special place for her in their heart. Both want her to do well in life. Both can fight for her but also w her.

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

YO EXACTLY!!! Like call him out for taking the credit and let him explain himself!! He goes around giving all these lectures about victim and culprit so let him explain why he’s acting like a snake!!!

🤣🤣 dude i really hope when he comes back with her luggage, she says something!!! we needs to protect our mans!
prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

im still in my feelings this morning.

holi tak what will happen to us and then after holi!!!!!

933191 thumbnail

But honestly, Shaurya is like Astha! Both Astha and Shaurya have a sense of protectiveness when it comes to Anokhi, both adore her fighting spirit and both cannot help but bend rules for her. Even Astha used to be super restless if Anokhi hasn't arrived on time like she was Astha's special student.

And now whenever he fights for Anokhi, he's full on Astha's son mode. Because they fight the same way. Apply logic and shoot the arguments down! 😂

PS: Anokhi trusts Astha blindly... similarly yesterday on the bridge when he told her he saved her, there were no questions from her end. She believed him. No trust issues.

I actually want Anokhi to point out the similarities between him and Aastha, I think he wouldn't mind knowing it from Anokhi in fact the abandoned child in him might even lap it up💔

acquired_taste thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Yes please! And I want him to see that not because her feelings need validation but he needs to know! That someone loves him with their entire being with no incentives or obligations❤️

that's one of the reasons anokhi is well suited for shaurya

she cares very deeply and isn't afraid of showing it , the girl wouldn't sleep till she found her teacher, went headfirst into the danger for her , imagine how fiercely protective and caring she would be for shaurya , he needs someone like that who is open about her affections (assurance for his insecurities)

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

For now, all I want is ..Anokhi calling out ACP sharply. Like you know less words, more actions.

Just imagine her saying - don't you have any work to do?! Or straight away refusing his chai!

We can all find Shara bear cheering out loud.

Can anokhi just call him this....🤣🤣
infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

i hope they dont go the traditional route of making the woman the negative character coming in between a couple..i hope they keep shagun intact like she understands and realizes shauryas state of mind and again breaks it off saying dont you see you are in love or something? They were friends before their breakup so i'd like to see a proper closure. He doesn't have any friends now and she did care about him...plus her "curse" wasnt really a curse but a premonition...like sudhar jao. She was offended when he was like badua de rahi ho ya blessings lol

I keep getting a feeling they might flip here and make ACP the negative character and Shagun might stay positive. This would be more consistent with the storytelling so far. And as Ash said the fact that Hitesh couldn’t say he is positive means there will be negative shades...he has already been giving us sus vibes!

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

PS: Anokhi trusts Astha blindly... similarly yesterday on the bridge when he told her he saved her, there were no questions from her end. She believed him. No trust issues.

Loved this comparison between Astha and Shaurya ❤️

She def trusts him...

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

For all the hype kv has caused

I WANT Anokhi to wear white blouse n lehenga and Shaurya wearing white Kurta

They’ll look so good 🔥

Probably something like leads wear in that dhadak song ❤️✨

omg yessssss they will look marvelous! He can wear a White Suit and she can wear a lehenga with pink or yellow duppata.