SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #14 - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: acquired_taste

he won't be extra mean , since he does not want the ceasefire to end and world war to start

i can imagine him calling on her everytime!! LOL

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Yes please! And I want him to see that not because her feelings need validation but he needs to know! That someone loves him with their entire being with no incentives or obligations❤️

Exactly! Because he deserves to know that someone is in his corner and is willing to fight for him. Anokhi doesn't do so because she has something to prove but because that is what her heart tells her to do. Just like Shaurya doesn't help her because he wants the gratitude. I am pretty sure that had she not thanked the ACP and MU him, he wouldn't have cared about the thank you. So just like he doesn't do things for her because he expects something, she wouldn't fight because she has something to prove. They are just both fiercely protective of each other and they are both so lonely so they deserve to know that there is someone looking out for them. That is also why I loved his promise to her that he will make sure no one says anything because so far, she has always had to fight her own battles. When people were talking about her post the molestation, he watched her fighting others and was telling her stop trying to fight everyone and just find a way to prove herself. After this we will see him being that shield so she doesn't have to fight every battle on her own! And for her, I want her to realize the toxicity around him and find a way to safe him from the darkness that he himself doesn't know surrounds him!

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

I think man hi man ladoo phut rahe hnge. Even though he is angry w his mom, he loves her. Astha's "shikayat mein bhi pyaar hota hain" was sooo APT. So her being close to his mom and now him ..he's like sab kuch set hain. Wife aur saas dono hamesha khush rahenge. 🤣

Devi is there na...to play the "saas" character 😆.

But honestly, Shaurya is like Astha! Both Astha and Shaurya have a sense of protectiveness when it comes to Anokhi, both adore her fighting spirit and both cannot help but bend rules for her. Even Astha used to be super restless if Anokhi hasn't arrived on time like she was Astha's special student.

And now whenever he fights for Anokhi, he's full on Astha's son mode. Because they fight the same way. Apply logic and shoot the arguments down! 😂

PS: Anokhi trusts Astha blindly... similarly yesterday on the bridge when he told her he saved her, there were no questions from her end. She believed him. No trust issues.

I guess this is actually Astha and Anokhi ki Kahani 😆

Edited by ashwariya_98 - 3 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i hope they dont go the traditional route of making the woman the negative character coming in between a couple..i hope they keep shagun intact like she understands and realizes shauryas state of mind and again breaks it off saying dont you see you are in love or something? They were friends before their breakup so i'd like to see a proper closure. He doesn't have any friends now and she did care about him...plus her "curse" wasnt really a curse but a premonition...like sudhar jao. She was offended when he was like badua de rahi ho ya blessings lol

I know right!

It makes the show more interesting if they are kept neutral but the leads feel insecure around them 😈😆 (Like ACP 😭)

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

For all the hype kv has caused

I WANT Anokhi to wear white blouse n lehenga and Shaurya wearing white Kurta

They’ll look so good 🔥

Probably something like leads wear in that dhadak song ❤️✨

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Ok yeah 🤩

I want my Kp to get fulfilled then

Shaurya Anokhi being at someone else’s wedding- doing ankho Ki gustakiyaan 🔥

omggggggggg yessssss ...this NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!!

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sofna

I was wondering where the taskmaster is today... You've been lost in the jungle fir a while, I got worried if you had suffered memory loss too🤔😆 🤣

currently lost deep in the jungle with no way out🤣
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wizkid

How will Shaurya interact with Anokhi in front of all students?

Will he ignore her or be extra mean/sweet?

Watch SAAKK everyday at 7pm to find out 😆

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juwii29

omg sooooo salty. i want a confrontation. like YOU KNEW, AND DIDNT THINK TO MENTION IT.

YO EXACTLY!!! Like call him out for taking the credit and let him explain himself!! He goes around giving all these lectures about victim and culprit so let him explain why he’s acting like a snake!!!

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

same. like he doesnt watch his tongue or behavior w anyone else but w her its like i need to be careful what i say and what i do. her reaction matters and her presence matters. she matters. ufff im still in the car and on the bridge.

im still in my feelings this morning.